Joost Landzaat

Whisky league looking for new players

Hello,

The whisky racing is looking for new players to compete in one of our three divisions. We play on Xbox consoles only and looking for adults to join us.

The whisky racing league is a f1 based racing league all about interaction with other drivers and having fun.. while driving really fast cars.

A realistic and equal cars league for all abilities where we try to give everyone a fair shot at a win. We offer advanced stats tracking for every race and a friendly/mature environment where every driver will grow.

The first division is racing on Saturday 19:00 GMT / 14:00 EST. A short qualifying followed by a 100% race. Settings we apply are: realistic cars, strict corner restrictions, reduced damage, safety car and formation lap turned off.

The second division is racing on Thursday 19:00 GMT / 14:00 EST. A short qualifying followed by a 50% race. Settings we apply are: equal cars, strict corner restrictions, reduced damage, safety car and formation lap turned off.

The third division is racing on Tuesday 19:00 GMT / 14:00 EST. A one shot qualifying session followed by a 25% race, after this race there will follow another one shot qualifying and another 25% race. Settings we apply are the same as the second division.

If ýou are interested we would like you to do a shootout to test your skills in f1 2016 at next Tuesday at 19:00 GMT / 14:00 EST. Please send me a pm with your gamer tag and I will add you on my Xbox and we will see you next week.