Sign in to follow this  
mezes_usp

AI level - how much they have gotten harder with time

Hi, all! Last F1 I purchased was 2013 (Classic Edition). I always played AI Legend (highest level) and could get good results when racing in a good team (Ferrari) - top 4 - even if I started in the very back in the grid to overtake as much as I could.

Now in 2017 game I started to race with AI 75 but I am struggling to get good results. Wondering if

1) the games has gotten harder and harder and I couldn't follow them (since my last one was 2013 game) OR

2) I need to adapt my driving OR

3) any other reason I can't come up with

Please any comment?

The game had spread the difficulty differently, in 2013 there wasn't as many difficulty's, and in real F1 it is now even harder to overtake which I now find in the game. I am it a lesser difficulty this year than I was last year.

1 hour ago, James said:

The game had spread the difficulty differently, in 2013 there wasn't as many difficulty's, and in real F1 it is now even harder to overtake which I now find in the game. I am it a lesser difficulty this year than I was last year.

Thanks. Actually, it is not only the overtaking that is harder (and your point makes totally sense about the game and the reality) but even in qualifying mode i am struggling to get good results. I need to practice a little bit more, but i really appreciate your answer! tvm!

1 hour ago, mezes_usp said:

Thanks. Actually, it is not only the overtaking that is harder (and your point makes totally sense about the game and the reality) but even in qualifying mode i am struggling to get good results. I need to practice a little bit more, but i really appreciate your answer! tvm!

There is a known bug I believe with the AI is a lot harder in quali than race.