Sign in to follow this  
Slevin

Contracts

So I started my career with Haas difficulty is on 50% able to come in 1st 9 for 9 races not in a row 2nd twice and 3rd once had to retire Baku reputation levels are high from two teams but no offer.

Been watching aarava season he got an offer First 10 races just wondering if anyone received a contract offer yet ?

38 minutes ago, Slevin said:

So I started my career with Haas difficulty is on 50% able to come in 1st 9 for 9 races not in a row 2nd twice and 3rd once had to retire Baku reputation levels are high from two teams but no offer.

Been watching aarava season he got an offer First 10 races just wondering if anyone received a contract offer yet ?

I was McLaren with 100 difficulty and I got offered red bull after Silverstone :) 

47 minutes ago, Slevin said:

This is really starting to bug me world champ 3 races left reputation level is full 6 teams and not 1 contract offer !

What difficulty setting you on?

50 minutes ago, Slevin said:

50%

I would change my difficulty if I got an offer by a better team then Haas 

If your winning the championship in a back marker you have it to easy. You gain reputation by doing better than expected and you can’t do better than expected if you are expected to come first. Hope that makes sense.

Yea I was the first driver for a while, but I noticed a from watching other videos other ppl got contracts by silverstone. I stayed with Haas for the year reputation lvl was full got offers from Redbull 2nd driver Mercedes 2nd driver and Ferrari 1st driver took the whole year tho.