Sign in to follow this  
mezes_usp

No assists vs assists (online)

Hi all! i am starting an online championship and assists are not restricted. i play with no assist at all, so i would like to know if i am going to lose performance compared to the other cars (if they use assists). heard that those who use assists will have a slower car - does it make sense.

also, this championship involves different cars as per your previous performances - so, for instance, if i am first in the pilot's table, i will drive for sauber the next race. so, if i practice with (for example) ferrari all the circuits, how can i manage ferrari's set up (the one i am used to race with) with another car?

thank you for your comments

10 hours ago, mezes_usp said:

Hi all! i am starting an online championship and assists are not restricted. i play with no assist at all, so i would like to know if i am going to lose performance compared to the other cars (if they use assists). heard that those who use assists will have a slower car - does it make sense.

also, this championship involves different cars as per your previous performances - so, for instance, if i am first in the pilot's table, i will drive for sauber the next race. so, if i practice with (for example) ferrari all the circuits, how can i manage ferrari's set up (the one i am used to race with) with another car?

thank you for your comments

If you are having all the cars using equal performance you may have to slightly adjust the setup. 

For example the Ferrari will need a different setup in equal cars online than it would need in the same race in career.

6 hours ago, James said:

If you are having all the cars using equal performance you may have to slightly adjust the setup. 

For example the Ferrari will need a different setup in equal cars online than it would need in the same race in career.

tks, buddy