Sign in to follow this  
Myller

10 place grid penalty every race?

Slightly new to the game here and this has happened to me 2/3 seasons. Not sure if it's a bug in the game or I just dont know about this penalty. 

I've noticed, without any notice, I'm getting a 10 place grid penalty for the remainder of the season. This happened to me in Career mode. I did not do anything wrong that I know of. The only thing I can think of is after qualifying, entering the race. i turned my xbox off. I then came back the next day to do the race and was placed 10 places behind actual qualified position. I have no idea why this happened. It's happened twice (2 seasons with different careers). There is no notice anywhere that I see. I think the game should have a penalty section to show all penalties through the season. Would be nice to know why I'm getting penalized in grid every race. Anyone have any idea? maybe there is a rule I don't know about or there is just a bug in the game for xbox version. 

Thanks

There are different reasons for grid penalties if you put a new engine in before the required 5 races then you will revive a penalty or any accidents, crashes they will give you a penalty that you might not realize till seeing the racing grid.