Jump to content

Hungarian Grand Prix 2018 Dry


Recommended Posts

Team: Mercedes

Lap Time: 1:16.030

Race Mode: Time Trail

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: Wheel

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 9
Rear Wing Aero: 10

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 80%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 100%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -2.50
Rear Camber: -1.00
Front Toe: 0.05
Rear Toe: 0.20

Suspension
Font Suspension: 9
Rear Suspension: 9
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 4
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 5
Front Ride Height: 5
Rear Ride Height: 6

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 80%
Front Brake Bias: 54%

Tyres
Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 21.0psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 19.5psi

Weight Distribution
Ballast: 7

  

Link to post
Share on other sites

I went with 4,5 wings with this setup. Worked on rainy practice day (a bit lose) and stuck to the track for the rest of the dry practice days, qualifying, and the race win.

On 8/24/2018 at 3:19 AM, James said:

Team: Mercedes

Lap Time: 1:16.030

Race Mode: Time Trail

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: Wheel

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 9
Rear Wing Aero: 10

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 80%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 100%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -2.50
Rear Camber: -1.00
Front Toe: 0.05
Rear Toe: 0.20

Suspension
Font Suspension: 9
Rear Suspension: 9
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 4
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 5
Front Ride Height: 5
Rear Ride Height: 6

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 80%
Front Brake Bias: 54%

Tyres
Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 21.0psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 19.5psi

Weight Distribution
Ballast: 7

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24 augustus 2018 at 10:19 AM, James said:

Team: Mercedes

Lap Time: 1:16.030

Race Mode: Time Trail

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: Wheel

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 9
Rear Wing Aero: 10

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 80%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 100%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -2.50
Rear Camber: -1.00
Front Toe: 0.05
Rear Toe: 0.20

Suspension
Font Suspension: 9
Rear Suspension: 9
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 4
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 5
Front Ride Height: 5
Rear Ride Height: 6

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 80%
Front Brake Bias: 54%

Tyres
Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 21.0psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 19.5psi

Weight Distribution
Ballast: 7

Works also for sauber

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, superduperhenry said:

suspension is way to hard for the sauber.

if you change the suspension to this is it much better on the kerbs:

font suspension: 8

rear suspension: 6

Front Anti-Roll Bar: 8

Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 5

Front Ride Height: 5

Rear Ride Height: 6

 

 

I believe Isabel_Xx did say she was playing against a 20 AI, at that point, any half decent setup lets you get enough cushion to pit more times to compensate for how the suspension wrecks your tyre use. And I assume the traction control and ABS should make sure the car stays on track.

I made a setup for the wet, although it kept a decent pace on the dry race. Managed to get a good 12 second cushion on Stroll and end 15th (AI Legend)

Team:
Williams

Race Mode
Career

Controller Type
Controller

Lap Time:
1:23.545 (wet) 1:20.321 (Dry)

Aerodynamics:
Front Wing Aero: 5
Rear Wing Aero: 4

Transmission:
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 74%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 69%

Suspension Geometry:
Front Camber: -3.40
Rear Camber: -1.80
Front Toe: 0.10
Rear Toe: 0.35

Suspension:
Font Suspension: 9
Rear Suspension: 8
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 7
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 7
Front Ride Height: 4
Rear Ride Height: 4

Brakes:
Brake Pressure: 85%
Front Brake Bias: 62%

Tyres:
Front Tyre Pressure: 23.4 psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 21.9 psi

Weight Distribution
Ballast: 5

Link to post
Share on other sites

Team: Haas

Lap Time: 1.17.471

Race Mode: Career Q

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: PS4

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 7
Rear Wing Aero: 7

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 80%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 75%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -2.80
Rear Camber: -1.30
Front Toe: 0.11
Rear Toe: 0.38

Suspension
Font Suspension: 5
Rear Suspension: 5
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 5
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 5
Front Ride Height: 4
Rear Ride Height: 4

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 85%
Front Brake Bias: 58%

Tyres
Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 23.4psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 21.5psi

Weight Distribution
Ballast: 5

Remark

Link to post
Share on other sites

Team: Ferrari

Lap Time: 1:16.000

Race Mode: Time Trail

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: PS4 controller

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 9
Rear Wing Aero: 9

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 75%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 75%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -3.10
Rear Camber: -1.60
Front Toe: 0.11
Rear Toe: 0.41

Suspension
Font Suspension: 9
Rear Suspension: 4
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 9
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 4
Front Ride Height: 4
Rear Ride Height: 4

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 90%
Front Brake Bias: 54%

Tyres
Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 21.0psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 19.5psi

Weight Distribution
Ballast: 7

Link to post
Share on other sites

Team: Sauber

Lap Time: 1:18.436

Race Mode: Career Q1

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: PS4

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 5
Rear Wing Aero: 5

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 75%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 75%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -2.70
Rear Camber: -1.20
Front Toe: 0.06
Rear Toe: 0.23

Suspension
Font Suspension: 8
Rear Suspension: 6
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 8
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 6
Front Ride Height: 4
Rear Ride Height: 5

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 85%
Front Brake Bias: 52%

Tyres
Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 21.0psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 20.3psi

Weight Distribution
Ballast: 7

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Team: McLaren

Game Mode: Career

Assists: None

Lap Time: 1:17:739 (Q)

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: PS4 Controller

Aerodynamics:
Front Wing: 7
Rear Wing: 8

Transmission:
On Throttle: 50 %
Off Throttle: 70 %

Suspension Geometry:
Front Camber: 2.90
Rear Camber: 1.40
Front Toe: 0.09
Rear Toe: 0.32

Suspension:
Front Suspension: 6
Rear Suspension: 5
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 8
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 7
Front Ride Height: 5
Rear Ride Height: 6

Brakes:
Pressure: 84 %
Bias: 56 %

Tyres:
Front: 22.6
Rear: 20.7

Weight Distribution:
Ballast: 8

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/5/2018 at 11:45 AM, Jaeger said:

Team: McLaren

Game Mode: Career

Assists: None

Lap Time: 1:17:739 (Q)

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: PS4 Controller

Aerodynamics:
Front Wing: 7
Rear Wing: 8

Transmission:
On Throttle: 50 %
Off Throttle: 70 %

Suspension Geometry:
Front Camber: 2.90
Rear Camber: 1.40
Front Toe: 0.09
Rear Toe: 0.32

Suspension:
Front Suspension: 6
Rear Suspension: 5
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 8
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 7
Front Ride Height: 5
Rear Ride Height: 6

Brakes:
Pressure: 84 %
Bias: 56 %

Tyres:
Front: 22.6
Rear: 20.7

Weight Distribution:
Ballast: 8

Thanks for your setup!

 

alfa2020.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/4/2018 at 9:58 AM, EnvoyExtreme said:

Team: Sauber

Lap Time: 1:18.436

Race Mode: Career Q1

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: PS4

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 5
Rear Wing Aero: 5

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 75%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 75%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -2.70
Rear Camber: -1.20
Front Toe: 0.06
Rear Toe: 0.23

Suspension
Font Suspension: 8
Rear Suspension: 6
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 8
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 6
Front Ride Height: 4
Rear Ride Height: 5

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 85%
Front Brake Bias: 52%

Tyres
Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 21.0psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 20.3psi

Weight Distribution
Ballast: 7

 

Good setup. Managed a 1.18.229 in Q1, 1.18.061 in Q2 and a 1.17.979 in Q3 in a Sauber. Dont know if its the car and the track layout or the setup but the car is quite slippery in the middle of turn 4 (blind left corner) if you enter a bit to fast. Feels like overall stability can be improved. Overall good setup!

Ps: Drive with everything switch off or to manual, except braking line and use a Thrustmaster TX Playseat.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, XxKenEALxX said:

Good setup. Managed a 1.18.229 in Q1, 1.18.061 in Q2 and a 1.17.979 in Q3 in a Sauber. Dont know if its the car and the track layout or the setup but the car is quite slippery in the middle of turn 4 (blind left corner) if you enter a bit to fast. Feels like overall stability can be improved. Overall good setup!

Ps: Drive with everything switch off or to manual, except braking line and use a Thrustmaster TX Playseat.  

Yeah that's what I get. Can't take it very aggressive. Messed with aero and suspension but nothing would help what I tried.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/4/2018 at 9:58 AM, EnvoyExtreme said:

Team: Sauber

Lap Time: 1:18.436

Race Mode: Career Q1

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: PS4

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 5
Rear Wing Aero: 5

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 75%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 75%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -2.70
Rear Camber: -1.20
Front Toe: 0.06
Rear Toe: 0.23

Suspension
Font Suspension: 8
Rear Suspension: 6
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 8
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 6
Front Ride Height: 4
Rear Ride Height: 5

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 85%
Front Brake Bias: 52%

Tyres
Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 21.0psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 20.3psi

Weight Distribution
Ballast: 7

 

Best Set Up tried in my Toro Rosso with PS4 controller

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1 september 2018 at 11:07 AM, FluPPeNDuP said:

Team: Haas

Lap Time: 1.17.471

Race Mode: Career Q

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: PS4

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 7
Rear Wing Aero: 7

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 80%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 75%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -2.80
Rear Camber: -1.30
Front Toe: 0.11
Rear Toe: 0.38

Suspension
Font Suspension: 5
Rear Suspension: 5
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 5
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 5
Front Ride Height: 4
Rear Ride Height: 64

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 85%
Front Brake Bias: 58%

Tyres
Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 23.4psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 21.5psi

Weight Distribution
Ballast: 5

Remark

I dont have 64 on rear ridd height ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Team: Toro Rosso

Lap Time: 1:19.024 (not a great driver, lots of room for improvement)

Race Mode: Career Season 2 P2  (full qualify, 25% race, AI 75 w/pit assist, start assist, trac control medium)

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: PS4

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 4
Rear Wing Aero: 7

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 50%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 100%

 

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -2.90
Rear Camber: -1.30
Front Toe: 0.07
Rear Toe: 0.26

Suspension
Font Suspension: 5
Rear Suspension: 4
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 9
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 8
Front Ride Height: 4
Rear Ride Height: 5

Brakes

Brake Pressure: 87%
Front Brake Bias: 50%

Tyres

Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 21.4psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 19.9psi

Weight Distribution

Ballast: 6

Notes:

This was a really good handling setup for me.  I'm still learning the correct race and braking lines so I'm curious what a better driver can do.  I can not take credit for this setup, it is a combination of Eric & EnvoyExtreme's German GP setups, I just combined them and moved the ride height +1

First half of qualifying will be wet, so I'm not expecting a good session.  Any tips for wet weather adjustments??

Made it through qualify, tire wear could be an issue

r2FsWlW.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Team: Sauber

Lap Time: 1:16.002

Race Mode: Career (Qualifying)

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: PS4 Controller

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 5
Rear Wing Aero: 6

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 85%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 75%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -2.70
Rear Camber: -1.20
Front Toe: 0.13
Rear Toe: 0.32

Suspension
Font Suspension: 8
Rear Suspension: 6
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 8
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 6
Front Ride Height: 5
Rear Ride Height: 5

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 85%
Front Brake Bias: 54%

Tyres
Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 23.4 PSI
Rear Tyre Pressure: 21.9 PSI

Weight Distribution
Ballast: 8

Link to post
Share on other sites

Team: Alfa Romeo Sauber F1 Team

Lap Time: 1:18.663

Race Mode: Career (P3 because rain on Q !) no help

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: Wheel

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 5
Rear Wing Aero: 6

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 75%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 75%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -3.00
Rear Camber: -1.20
Front Toe: 0.09
Rear Toe: 0.32

Suspension
Font Suspension: 8
Rear Suspension: 6
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 8
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 6
Front Ride Height: 6
Rear Ride Height: 6

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 80%
Front Brake Bias: 59%

Tyres
Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 22.2 PSI
Rear Tyre Pressure: 20.3 PSI

Weight Distribution
Ballast: 6

 

Good for me, i'm not a very big fan of this track, on F1 2017 very hard for me, but with this setup good race made (start P6 finish P5)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Team: Williams Racing

Lap Time: 1:18.358

Race Mode: Career (no assists)

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: Wheel

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 8
Rear Wing Aero: 8

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 85%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 73%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -3.20
Rear Camber: -1.40
Front Toe: 0.10
Rear Toe: 0.38

Suspension
Font Suspension: 7
Rear Suspension: 6
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 6
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 6
Front Ride Height: 5
Rear Ride Height: 5

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 70%
Front Brake Bias: 56%

Tyres
Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 22.6 PSI
Rear Tyre Pressure: 20.7 PSI

Weight Distribution
Ballast: 7

 

The car can get a little loose on turns 4 and 5 but if you carry good momentum it should be fine. Had to play around with downforce and 8-8 feels the best, maybe 7 for the front.

Also lap time isn’t the best, but it’s a Williams after all😂

Link to post
Share on other sites

Team: Haas pro career track temp 35c best set up to keep grip and tyre temp down you may fight a light car but race fuel is stable AF  

Lap Time: Q1 ultra - 1: 19.434 (scruffy af) Q2 ultra - 1:18.656 (terrible transition turn 4-5way wide) Q3 ultra - 1:17:434 (could have done chicane better) P5 Verstappen p1 Bottas p2 hulk p3 Hamilton p4 me P5 raikkonen p6 Ricciardo p7 Vettel Alonso Sainz  

Race Mode: pro Career (no assists)

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: Wheel thrustmaster 

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 7
Rear Wing Aero: 8

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 80%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 70%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -3.10
Rear Camber: -1.60
Front Toe: 0.12
Rear Toe: 0.32

Suspension
Font Suspension: 8
Rear Suspension: 6
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 6
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 3
Front Ride Height: 3
Rear Ride Height: 4

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 55%
Front Brake Bias: 58%

Tyres
Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 23.0 PSI
Rear Tyre Pressure: 21.1 PSI

Weight Distribution
Ballast: 9

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/8/2018 at 11:52 PM, Chris8430 said:

Team: Alfa Romeo Sauber F1 Team

Lap Time: 1:18.663

Race Mode: Career (P3 because rain on Q !) no help

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: Wheel

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 5
Rear Wing Aero: 6

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 75%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 75%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -3.00
Rear Camber: -1.20
Front Toe: 0.09
Rear Toe: 0.32

Suspension
Font Suspension: 8
Rear Suspension: 6
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 8
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 6
Front Ride Height: 6
Rear Ride Height: 6

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 80%
Front Brake Bias: 59%

Tyres
Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 22.2 PSI
Rear Tyre Pressure: 20.3 PSI

Weight Distribution
Ballast: 6

 

Good for me, i'm not a very big fan of this track, on F1 2017 very hard for me, but with this setup good race made (start P6 finish P5)

Nice setup!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/5/2018 at 10:45 AM, Jaeger said:

Team: McLaren

Game Mode: Career

Assists: None

Lap Time: 1:17:739 (Q)

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: PS4 Controller

Aerodynamics:
Front Wing: 7
Rear Wing: 8

Transmission:
On Throttle: 50 %
Off Throttle: 70 %

Suspension Geometry:
Front Camber: 2.90
Rear Camber: 1.40
Front Toe: 0.09
Rear Toe: 0.32

Suspension:
Front Suspension: 6
Rear Suspension: 5
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 8
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 7
Front Ride Height: 5
Rear Ride Height: 6

Brakes:
Pressure: 84 %
Bias: 56 %

Tyres:
Front: 22.6
Rear: 20.7

Weight Distribution:
Ballast: 8

Even in year 5 this set up is so sick. I just added 1 to each wing :) nice one!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/4/2018 at 1:58 AM, EnvoyExtreme said:

Team: Sauber

Lap Time: 1:18.436

Race Mode: Career Q1

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: PS4

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 5
Rear Wing Aero: 5

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 75%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 75%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -2.70
Rear Camber: -1.20
Front Toe: 0.06
Rear Toe: 0.23

Suspension
Font Suspension: 8
Rear Suspension: 6
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 8
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 6
Front Ride Height: 4
Rear Ride Height: 5

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 85%
Front Brake Bias: 52%

Tyres
Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 21.0psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 20.3psi

Weight Distribution
Ballast: 7

 

I love this setup I'm just not disciplined enough to race it. It's perfect if you run traction control. I'm at medium ready to go to off. I could race it, crash it, flashback and try it again, but the first 10 laps or supposed to be raining. I'm not getting paid so I'll come back to it. I did save it. Very nice set up bro.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • James changed the title to Hungarian Grand Prix 2018 Dry

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...