Jump to content

United States Grand Prix 2018 Dry


Recommended Posts

Team: Mercedes

Lap Time: 1:32.674

Race Mode: Time Trail

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: Wheel

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 3
Rear Wing Aero: 5

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 50%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 70%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -2.80
Rear Camber: -1.30
Front Toe: 0.09
Rear Toe: 0.32

Suspension
Font Suspension: 7
Rear Suspension: 8
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 5
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 4
Front Ride Height: 4
Rear Ride Height: 5

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 90%
Front Brake Bias: 52%

Tyres
Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 23.0psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 21.5psi

Weight Distribution
Ballast: 7

 image.png image.pngimage.pngimage.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

Team: Ferrari

Lap Time: 1:31.864

Race Mode: Time Trail

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: PS4 controller

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 7
Rear Wing Aero: 7

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 75%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 75%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -3.10
Rear Camber: -1.60
Front Toe: 0.11
Rear Toe: 0.41

Suspension
Font Suspension: 7
Rear Suspension: 5
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 9
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 7
Front Ride Height: 4
Rear Ride Height: 4

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 90%
Front Brake Bias: 54%

Tyres
Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 21.0psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 19.5psi

Weight Distribution
Ballast: 6

Link to post
Share on other sites

Team: Haas

Lap Time: 1:33.002

Race Mode: Career Q

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: PS4

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero:5
Rear Wing Aero: 3

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 70%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 70%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -2.80
Rear Camber: -1.30
Front Toe: 0.09
Rear Toe: 0.38

Suspension
Font Suspension: 8
Rear Suspension: 8
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 6
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 6
Front Ride Height: 3
Rear Ride Height: 3

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 85%
Front Brake Bias: 58%

Tyres
Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 23.4psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 21.9psi

Weight Distribution
Ballast: 6

Link to post
Share on other sites

Team: Williams

Lap Time: 1:34.680

Race Mode: Career Qualify

Controller Type: Xbox Controller

Aerodynamics:
Front Wing Aero: 4
Rear Wing Aero: 3

Transmission:
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 70%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 80%

Suspension Geometry:
Front Camber: -2.70
Rear Camber: -1.30
Front Toe: 0.08
Rear Toe: 0.29

Suspension:
Font Suspension: 7
Rear Suspension: 7
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 4
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 4
Front Ride Height: 4
Rear Ride Height: 4

Brakes:
Brake Pressure: 85%
Front Brake Bias: 59%

Tyres:
Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 23.4psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 21.9psi

Weight Distribution:
Ballast: 5

Link to post
Share on other sites

Team: McLaren

Game Mode: Career

Assists: None

Lap Time: 1:33:537 (Q)

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: PS4 Controller

Aerodynamics:
Front Wing: 5
Rear Wing: 4

Transmission:
On Throttle: 65 %
Off Throttle: 80 %

Suspension Geometry:
Front Camber: 2.90
Rear Camber: 1.40
Front Toe: 0.08
Rear Toe: 0.32

Suspension:
Front Suspension: 8
Rear Suspension: 7
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 6
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 5
Front Ride Height: 3
Rear Ride Height: 4

Brakes:
Pressure: 85 %
Bias: 55 %

Tyres:
Front: 23.4
Rear: 21.5

Weight Distribution:
Ballast: 7

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/2/2018 at 6:08 PM, SiuKuen said:

Team: Ferrari

Lap Time: 1:32.515

Race Mode: Time Trail

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: PS4 controller

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 7
Rear Wing Aero: 7

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 75%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 75%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -3.10
Rear Camber: -1.60
Front Toe: 0.11
Rear Toe: 0.41

Suspension
Font Suspension: 7
Rear Suspension: 5
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 8
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 7
Front Ride Height: 4
Rear Ride Height: 4

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 90%
Front Brake Bias: 54%

Tyres
Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 21.0psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 19.5psi

Weight Distribution
Ballast: 6

this work great for me with Sauber in career on Xbox ( controller ) .... the first setup don't work for me 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Team: Sauber

Lap Time: 1:32.445

Race Mode: Career

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: Pad

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 5
Rear Wing Aero: 3 (Or 4 if there if it over steers too much)

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 80%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 75%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -3.20
Rear Camber: -1.70
Front Toe: 0.13
Rear Toe: 0.38

Suspension
Font Suspension: 7
Rear Suspension: 8
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 4
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 5
Front Ride Height: 4
Rear Ride Height: 5

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 87%
Front Brake Bias: 53%

Tyres
Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 23.0psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 21.9psi

Weight Distribution
Ballast: 7

Note

In race, there was high tyre wear but wasn't just me, Ai had similar issues with track being so hot, the tyres didn't last long. Did 13 laps on US the put SS on up to Lap 30 as that was when Mercedes and Ferrari all pitted for softs and had a second a lap advantage on me, so I pitted for softs and had the most intense last 25 laps of battling the 2 ferraris and hamilton for the win. Came P2 against Ai difficulty 95.

This was one hell of a lap to get all together. I did time a 1:32.1 but did went wide on last couple corners and may of gained a couple of tenths obviously. So second best was this time and at least 2 wheels stayed on the track through sectors 1 and 3.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/5/2018 at 6:10 PM, FluPPeNDuP said:

Team: Haas

Lap Time: 1:33.002

Race Mode: Career Q

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: PS4

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero:5
Rear Wing Aero: 3

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 70%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 70%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -2.80
Rear Camber: -1.30
Front Toe: 0.09
Rear Toe: 0.38

Suspension
Font Suspension: 8
Rear Suspension: 8
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 6
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 6
Front Ride Height: 3
Rear Ride Height: 3

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 85%
Front Brake Bias: 58%

Tyres
Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 23.4psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 21.9psi

Weight Distribution
Ballast: 6

Nice Setup. Very good on tyres as this is the first time i reached optimal tyre wear in the "tyre wear program" because it was impossible in f1 2017 on this track. Q3=1:32.810 starting 10th. Starting 6 as cars had penalties and ran 5th i the early stages behind 2 mercs and 2 redbulls with one of their cars starting on SS while i was on US. Leclerc who was behind started to gain as he was on SS in the latter stages before pitstop but i went for the projected strategy and could run the same amount of laps on  US as rivals on SS and when they pitted for S on lap 10 i pitted for SS on Lap 11. Finished 3rd ahead of Hamilton with a one stop and had plenty off grip left. Leclerc could have finished atleast 5th but retired on lap 12. Race distance 50% and AI difficulty 104. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/14/2018 at 5:43 PM, EnvoyExtreme said:

Team: Sauber

Lap Time: 1:32.445

Race Mode: Career

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: Pad

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 5
Rear Wing Aero: 3 (Or 4 if there if it over steers too much)

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 80%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 75%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -3.20
Rear Camber: -1.70
Front Toe: 0.13
Rear Toe: 0.38

Suspension
Font Suspension: 7
Rear Suspension: 8
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 4
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 5
Front Ride Height: 4
Rear Ride Height: 5

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 87%
Front Brake Bias: 53%

Tyres
Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 23.0psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 21.9psi

Weight Distribution
Ballast: 7

Note

In race, there was high tyre wear but wasn't just me, Ai had similar issues with track being so hot, the tyres didn't last long. Did 13 laps on US the put SS on up to Lap 30 as that was when Mercedes and Ferrari all pitted for softs and had a second a lap advantage on me, so I pitted for softs and had the most intense last 25 laps of battling the 2 ferraris and hamilton for the win. Came P2 against Ai difficulty 95.

This was one hell of a lap to get all together. I did time a 1:32.1 but did went wide on last couple corners and may of gained a couple of tenths obviously. So second best was this time and at least 2 wheels stayed on the track through sectors 1 and 3.

Thanks!

 

alfa2020.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/2/2018 at 5:08 PM, SiuKuen said:

Team: Ferrari

Lap Time: 1:31.864

Race Mode: Time Trail

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: PS4 controller

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 7
Rear Wing Aero: 7

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 75%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 75%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -3.10
Rear Camber: -1.60
Front Toe: 0.11
Rear Toe: 0.41

Suspension
Font Suspension: 7
Rear Suspension: 5
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 8
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 7
Front Ride Height: 4
Rear Ride Height: 4

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 90%
Front Brake Bias: 54%

Tyres
Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 21.0psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 19.5psi

Weight Distribution
Ballast: 6

Great for my Mclaren

 image.png image.pngimage.pngimage.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/2/2018 at 6:08 PM, SiuKuen said:

Team: Ferrari

Lap Time: 1:31.864

Race Mode: Time Trail

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: PS4 controller

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 7
Rear Wing Aero: 7

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 75%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 75%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -3.10
Rear Camber: -1.60
Front Toe: 0.11
Rear Toe: 0.41

Suspension
Font Suspension: 7
Rear Suspension: 5
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 8
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 7
Front Ride Height: 4
Rear Ride Height: 4

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 90%
Front Brake Bias: 54%

Tyres
Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 21.0psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 19.5psi

Weight Distribution
Ballast: 6

Best set-up for Toro Rosso career. PS4 pad

Link to post
Share on other sites

Team: Mercedes

Lap Time: 1:31.267

Race Mode: Career

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: PS4 Controller

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 5
Rear Wing Aero: 7

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 70%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 70%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -2.70
Rear Camber: -1.20
Front Toe: 0.12
Rear Toe: 0.41

Suspension
Font Suspension: 4
Rear Suspension: 4
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 10
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 10
Front Ride Height: 4
Rear Ride Height: 4

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 90%
Front Brake Bias: 54%

Tyres
Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 22.6psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 21.1psi

Weight Distribution
Ballast: 7

This setup suits my style of driving (heavy right foot), this setup allows you to keep your foot buried through the corners but you do need to balance your aggression on race day or you will eat your tyres in just a few laps.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 11:07 AM, MochiWaffle407 said:

Team: Williams

Lap Time: 1:34.680

Race Mode: Career Qualify

Controller Type: Xbox Controller

Aerodynamics:
Front Wing Aero: 4
Rear Wing Aero: 3

Transmission:
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 70%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 80%

Suspension Geometry:
Front Camber: -2.70
Rear Camber: -1.30
Front Toe: 0.08
Rear Toe: 0.29

Suspension:
Font Suspension: 7
Rear Suspension: 7
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 4
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 4
Front Ride Height: 4
Rear Ride Height: 4

Brakes:
Brake Pressure: 85%
Front Brake Bias: 59%

Tyres:
Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 23.4psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 21.9psi

Weight Distribution:
Ballast: 5

Great Setup but it didn't quite suit my style so I adjusted a few things. The aero, Suspension, and suspension geometry with the ballast. I added a extra wing to the rear wing, and tweaked the rear toe to 0.32, and suspension made the front & rear anti-roll bars 5. Lowered the front tire pressure to 23.0, and the ballast to 6. With the adjustments I made a 1:35.104 and I know I missed a few tenths with a mediocre 3rd sector (I had some oversteer causing me to lose a few tenths). Also I am aware this is slower than your time but I am not a good driver at all so I would love to see someone who knows what they are doing and tell me their experience. But thank you for putting me on the right track! 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/5/2018 at 9:40 PM, FluPPeNDuP said:

Team: Haas

Lap Time: 1:33.002

Race Mode: Career Q

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: PS4

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero:5
Rear Wing Aero: 3

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 70%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 70%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -2.80
Rear Camber: -1.30
Front Toe: 0.09
Rear Toe: 0.38

Suspension
Font Suspension: 8
Rear Suspension: 8
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 6
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 6
Front Ride Height: 3
Rear Ride Height: 3

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 85%
Front Brake Bias: 58%

Tyres
Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 23.4psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 21.9psi

Weight Distribution
Ballast: 6

Good setup. I just lowered the ballast to 5 as was having a lot of oversteer in the 1st sector turns.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...

Team: Sauber

Lap Time: 1:31.332

Race Mode: Career (Qualifying)

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: PS4 Controller

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 5
Rear Wing Aero: 5

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 85%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 80%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -2.90
Rear Camber: -1.20
Front Toe: 0.12
Rear Toe: 0.35

Suspension
Font Suspension: 7
Rear Suspension: 7
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 7
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 7
Front Ride Height: 3
Rear Ride Height: 3

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 85%
Front Brake Bias: 54%

Tyres
Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 22.6 PSI
Rear Tyre Pressure: 21.1 PSI

Weight Distribution
Ballast: 7

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Team: Red Bull Racing

Lap Time: 1:31.873

Race Mode: Career (Qualifying)

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: Controller

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 4
Rear Wing Aero: 6

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 78%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 75%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -3.50
Rear Camber: -2.00
Front Toe: 0.15
Rear Toe: 0.50

Suspension
Font Suspension: 8
Rear Suspension: 4
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 6
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 6
Front Ride Height: 4
Rear Ride Height: 5

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 80%
Front Brake Bias: 54%

Tyres
Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 23.0psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 21.1psi

Weight Distribution
Ballast: 7

Link to post
Share on other sites

Team: Sauber


XBOX ONE CONTROLLER in PC


Q1: 1:33,876
Q2: 1:33,993
Q3: 1:32,297


Aerodynamics:
Front Wing Aero: 5
Rear Wing Aero: 5
Transmission:
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 80%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 75%

Suspension Geometry:
Front Camber: -2.80
Rear Camber: -1.30
Front Toe: 0.08
Rear Toe: 0.29
 
Suspension:
Font Suspension: 4
Rear Suspension: 4
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 6
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 6
Front Ride Height: 4
Rear Ride Height: 5
 
Brakes:
Brake Pressure: 90%
Front Brake Bias: 60%
 
Tyres:
Front Tyre Pressure: 23.0 psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 21.5 psi
 
Weight Distribution
Ballast: 6


 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • James changed the title to United States Grand Prix 2018 Dry

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...