Having the same problem. Restarted the race with +10 laps, now three laps in and i’ve only got +5 left, driving in fuel 1 for the last lap...

already noticed in FP that while doing the race simulation, I got no fuel usage with the medium and harder compound. On the most soft tires I did get fuel usage. 

EDIT:

max fuel I can put in at the start of the race is 49,4 liters. I hope I remembered it right but used around 1,8 per lap during the race sim. 100% race lenght is 57 laps so I do need around 100 liters. 

This means I’ll never have enough fuel in, thanks Codie’s for the glitch \m/

I had similar issue at Canadian GP. The FP race sim programme said I used 0 fuel meaning come to race, it only gave me half a tank. Moved fuel to 105 but in race, it said I had 10+ Laps dropped dramatically. Meaning come into my last stint. I had to save fuel as that when it went back to normal.

It is a known issue as I heard at least 2 other people having either issue you got or what I got. Hopefully it fixed when 1.05 update comes to PS4.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 8/31/2018 at 2:19 AM, EnvoyExtreme said:

I had similar issue at Canadian GP. The FP race sim programme said I used 0 fuel meaning come to race, it only gave me half a tank. Moved fuel to 105 but in race, it said I had 10+ Laps dropped dramatically. Meaning come into my last stint. I had to save fuel as that when it went back to normal.

It is a known issue as I heard at least 2 other people having either issue you got or what I got. Hopefully it fixed when 1.05 update comes to PS4.

Usually happens to me in the rain. Today in France I get called in and 2 slaps gone. 50% @ 102 AI, but I don't think it matters. This game is so shoddy and we can only hope that the bad portions are patched. God forbid a viable competitor. Thanks for the setups.