Jump to content
James

Spanish Grand Prix 2019 Dry

Recommended Posts

Team: Toro Rosso

Weather: Dry 

Good in practice and race.  Qualifying was wet, and i finished pole so I led the dry race from lights out to flag with Seb. behind on 25% distance

Controller Type: Ps4 controler

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 5
Rear Wing Aero: 5

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 85%   
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 75%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -3.10
Rear Camber: -1.40
Front Toe: 0.11
Rear Toe: 0.32

Suspension
Font Suspension: 7
Rear Suspension: 6
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 8
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 7
Front Ride Height: 5
Rear Ride Height: 5

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 85%
Front Brake Bias: 55%

Tyres
Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 23.4psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 21.1psi

 


r2FsWlW.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 4eyedCoupe said:

Team: Toro Rosso

Weather: Dry 

Good in practice and race.  Qualifying was wet, and i finished pole so I led the dry race from lights out to flag with Seb. behind on 25% distance

Controller Type: Ps4 controler

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 5
Rear Wing Aero: 5

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 85%   
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 75%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -3.10
Rear Camber: -1.40
Front Toe: 0.11
Rear Toe: 0.32

Suspension
Font Suspension: 7
Rear Suspension: 6
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 8
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 7
Front Ride Height: 5
Rear Ride Height: 5

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 85%
Front Brake Bias: 55%

Tyres
Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 23.4psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 21.1psi

 

Thanks buddy! :)


 

alfa2020.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With the last upgrades my team jumped to 5th on the table.

Team: McLaren 

Lap Time: Q3 soft: 1:17.113 / race medium lap 21: 1:20.177

Race Mode: Career season 2 50% / AI 102%

Upgrades: D15 / P11 / A6 / C7

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: PS4 controller

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 4
Rear Wing Aero: 6

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 85%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 85%
 
Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -2.80
Rear Camber: -1.30
Front Toe: 0.07
Rear Toe: 0.32

Suspension
Front Suspension: 7
Rear Suspension: 8
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 7
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 8
Front Ride Height: 3
Rear Ride Height: 4

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 85%
Front Brake Bias: 55%

Tyres
Front Tyre Pressure: 21.8psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 20.3psi 

Qualified P1 with this lap. Finished P3 because I couldn't match the pace of the Mercedes'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Team: Scuderia Ferrari

Lap Time: 1:20.290

Race Mode: Qualify

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: Xbox Controller

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 5
Rear Wing Aero: 3

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 85%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 75%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -3.20
Rear Camber: -1.80
Front Toe: 0.14
Rear Toe: 0.47

Suspension
Font Suspension: 7
Rear Suspension: 3
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 7
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 4
Front Ride Height: 4
Rear Ride Height: 4

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 83%
Front Brake Bias: 56%

Tyres
Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 23.0psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 21.5psi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Team: Red Bull Racing
Lap Time: 1:21.083
Race Mode: Qualify
Weather: Dry
Controller Type: Xbox Controller
Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 5
Rear Wing Aero: 4
Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 85%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 70%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -3.20
Rear Camber: -1.70
Front Toe: 0.13
Rear Toe: 0.44
Suspension
Font Suspension: 7
Rear Suspension: 3
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 7
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 4
Front Ride Height: 3
Rear Ride Height: 4
Brakes
Brake Pressure: 95%
Front Brake Bias: 56% 
Tyres
Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 23.0psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 21.5psi
Edited by Hugo Dan Silva

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/19/2019 at 5:04 PM, Styx50 said:

Team: Scuderia Ferrari

 

Lap Time: 1:20.290

 

Race Mode: Qualify

 

Weather: Dry

 

Controller Type: Xbox Controller

 

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 5
Rear Wing Aero: 3

 

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 85%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 75%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -3.20
Rear Camber: -1.80
Front Toe: 0.14
Rear Toe: 0.47

 

Suspension
Font Suspension: 7
Rear Suspension: 3
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 7
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 4
Front Ride Height: 4
Rear Ride Height: 4

 

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 83%
Front Brake Bias: 56%

 

Tyres
Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 23.0psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 21.5psi

 

Why do you put more front wing than rear ? Only your feeling or any else reasons ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/26/2019 at 2:27 AM, James said:

Team: Mercedes 

Lap Time: 1:20.963

Race Mode: Career 

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: Controller

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 8
Rear Wing Aero: 9

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 75%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 75%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -2.80
Rear Camber: -1.00
Front Toe: 0.06
Rear Toe: 0.38

Suspension
Font Suspension: 4
Rear Suspension: 3
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 7
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 6
Front Ride Height: 4
Rear Ride Height: 5

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 80%
Front Brake Bias: 54%

Tyres
Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 22.6psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 20.7psi

Struggled with other setups getting the power down out of slow corners. This seems to work for me though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/22/2019 at 9:55 AM, kiromads said:

Team: Scuderia Ferrari

Lap Times:
Q1: 1:16.390 (S)
Q2: 1:17.212 (M)
Q3: 1:16.347 (S)
Race (50%): 1:18.533 ((H) 2nd and last stint)

Predicted lap time ~1:17-1:18

Race Mode: Career (season 3 upgrades)

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: Wheel (Logitech G29)

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 4
Rear Wing Aero: 6

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 77%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 73%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -3.10
Rear Camber: -1.50
Front Toe: 0.11
Rear Toe: 0.35

Suspension
Font Suspension: 7
Rear Suspension: 5
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 7
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 5
Front Ride Height: 4
Rear Ride Height: 5

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 78%
Front Brake Bias: 59%

Tyres
Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 23.4psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 21.5psi

 

In my opinion the most difficult track on the calendar. So important to get every single turn right, one small error on the lift and you'll lose a couple of tenths, then you have to keep tyre wear in mind. I find it hard to work out the best setup, but this one seemed to be decent during practice. Decent setup for race, good on tires - fastest lap was in the final lap.

Any chance for a Mercedes race setup with Xbox controller please? Really struggling to get a good setup that should work well for quali and over a multi lap distance. Thanks ;)

No idea why it quoted the last post 🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/25/2019 at 9:27 AM, James said:

Team: Mercedes

Lap Time: 1:18.532

Race Mode: Time Trail

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: Wheel

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 5
Rear Wing Aero: 6

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 72%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 62%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -2.90
Rear Camber: -1.40
Front Toe: 0.08
Rear Toe: 0.35

Suspension
Font Suspension: 5
Rear Suspension: 6
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 6
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 7
Front Ride Height: 4
Rear Ride Height: 5

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 83%
Front Brake Bias: 52%

Tyres
Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 23.0psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 21.5psi

I used this setting in season mode with McLaren and I made a time of 1: 20: 268 Q2 and 1: 20: 298 Q3, Thanks for good setup :3 

image.png.8e4226516f93c988a1427da1fcfe1be5.pngimage.png.a61972246b88504ac96e5c0c5acc1120.png

Edited by MsrBukanero

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/25/2019 at 9:27 AM, James said:

Team: Mercedes

Lap Time: 1:18.532

Race Mode: Time Trail

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: Wheel

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 5
Rear Wing Aero: 6

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 72%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 62%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -2.90
Rear Camber: -1.40
Front Toe: 0.08
Rear Toe: 0.35

Suspension
Font Suspension: 5
Rear Suspension: 6
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 6
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 7
Front Ride Height: 4
Rear Ride Height: 5

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 83%
Front Brake Bias: 52%

Tyres
Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 23.0psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 21.5psi

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/30/2019 at 1:24 AM, Jokugg said:

Team: Alfa Romeo Racing

Lap time: 1.21.833 (Q1 career season 1)

Weather: Dry

Controller type: PS4 Controller

 

Aerodynamics

Front Wing Aero: 5
Rear Wing Aero: 6

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 80%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 75%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -2.90
Rear Camber: -1.40
Front Toe: 0.10
Rear Toe: 0.38

Suspension
Font Suspension: 7
Rear Suspension: 6
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 6
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 7
Front Ride Height: 4
Rear Ride Height: 5

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 85%
Front Brake Bias: 54%

Tyres
Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 23.0psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 21.5psi

 

Found it a stable setup even for my Force India, but I’m running 4 on the front wing instead of 5.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know it's super late to ask, and with F120 coming out in a few weeks I don't know if anyone is willing to take the time, but I just got this game about a month and a half ago so it's still new to me and naturally I'm trying to progress but having trouble finding enough setups using the PS4 controller. Would anyone be wiling to do one for Renault with a controller? And do the setups only work for the specific team that's listed, or will it work for all teams? Again, I'm still learning the game so any other advice would be much appreciated as well! Thank you in advance! 👊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/4/2019 at 6:10 PM, Brads331 said:

Any chance for a Mercedes race setup with Xbox controller please? Really struggling to get a good setup that should work well for quali and over a multi lap distance. Thanks ;)

No idea why it quoted the last post 🤔

Setting up a setup for the xbox one controller is complicated because, in my opinion, the controller itself is difficult to play due to its sensitivity, which I think is bad for this game. You first have to adjust the calibration for the control and then adjust the setup

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...