Jump to content
James

Russian Grand Prix Dry

Recommended Posts

Team: Mercedes

Lap Time: 1:32.467

Race Mode: Time Trail

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: Wheel

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 3
Rear Wing Aero: 5

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 75%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 75%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -2.50
Rear Camber: -1.00
Front Toe: 0.05
Rear Toe: 0.20

Suspension
Font Suspension: 8
Rear Suspension: 8
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 4
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 4
Front Ride Height: 7
Rear Ride Height: 7

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 87%
Front Brake Bias: 54%

Tyres
Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 23.0psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 21.5psi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Team: Renault 

Lap Time: 1:33.782

Race Mode: Career (Q2) tyres medium 

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: PS4 controller 

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 4
Rear Wing Aero: 5

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 55%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 75%
 
Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -3.50
Rear Camber: -1.80
Front Toe: 0.15
Rear Toe: 0.50

Suspension
Font Suspension: 9
Rear Suspension: 7
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 6
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 6
Front Ride Height: 4
Rear Ride Height: 4

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 86%
Front Brake Bias: 54%

Tyres
Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 21.8psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 20.3psi

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Team: Toro Rosso

Lap Time: 1:35.036

Race Mode: Career

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: PS4 Controller

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 5
Rear Wing Aero: 4

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 50%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 70%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -3.10
Rear Camber: -1.60
Front Toe: 0.11
Rear Toe: 0.38

Suspension
Font Suspension: 7
Rear Suspension: 4
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 8
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 5
Front Ride Height: 4
Rear Ride Height: 4

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 85%
Front Brake Bias: 55%

Tyres
Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 23.0psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 21.5psi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Team:  Alpha Romeo 

Lap Time: 1.33.958

Race Mode: Career saison 1

AI: 95 QUAL: 9th

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: PS4 Controller

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 3
Rear Wing Aero: 5

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 75%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 75%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -2.80
Rear Camber: -1.50
Front Toe: 0.09
Rear Toe: 0.38

Suspension
Font Suspension: 8
Rear Suspension: 7
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 4
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 5
Front Ride Height: 4
Rear Ride Height: 4

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 82%
Front Brake Bias: 54%

Tyres
Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 23.4 psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 21.5psi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Team: Alfa Romeo

AI: 95%

Lap Time: 

  • Q1 1:33:594
  • Q2 1:33:548
  • Q3 1:33:174

Race Mode: Career

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: Wheel Fanatec CSL Elite F1

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 2
Rear Wing Aero: 4

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 60/65%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 70%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -2.80
Rear Camber: -1.50
Front Toe: 0.09
Rear Toe: 0.38

Suspension
Font Suspension: 8
Rear Suspension: 7
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 5
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 6
Front Ride Height: 6
Rear Ride Height: 7

Brakes

Brake Pressure: 82%
Front Brake Bias: 54%

Tyres
Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 23.4psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 21.5psi

 

Those Times where done with the 1.04 Patch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since that 1.05 patch went live I think McLaren has gotten a boost, since it's easier to compete at the front now. Definitely will set difficulty higher next season when I start upgrading the car.

Team: McLaren 

Lap Time: Q3 Soft: 1:32.168

Race Mode: Career 50% / AI 100%

Upgrades: D15 / P3 / A0 / C1

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: PS4 controller

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 4
Rear Wing Aero: 4

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 85%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 80%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -3.20
Rear Camber: -1.70
Front Toe: 0.12
Rear Toe: 0.41

Suspension
Front Suspension: 9
Rear Suspension: 4
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 9
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 4
Front Ride Height: 4
Rear Ride Height: 3

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 90%
Front Brake Bias: 54%

Tyres
Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 21.0psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 19.5 psi

I've always found this track a bit tricky cause it has a little bit of everything. Need a good car for fast and slow corners but also a high top speed or you will get hammered on those long straights. I think I pretty much nailed it with this setup cause I got pole. Mercedes and Ferrari were definitely faster than me in race pace. But since they kept battling each other for second place I could comfortably race to the win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Team

renault 

lap time 

 1.33.255 p3 soft tyre run due to wet qualifying 

ers- 3 high 

fuel- 2 standard

 

game mode 

career 103%

controller type

logitech g29 

aerodynamics

front wing aero: 2

rear wing aero: 4

transmission

diff on throttle: 88%

diff off throttle: 75%

Suspension geometry 

front camber: -2.70

rear camber: -1.30

front toe: 0.10

rear toe: 0.38

suspension 

front suspension: 5

rear suspension: 5

front anti roll bar: 7

rear anti roll bar: 7

front ride height: 4 

rear ride height: 4

brakes 

brake pressure: 82%

front brake bias: 58%

tyres

Front tyre pressure: 23.0

rear tyre pressure: 21.5

 

this is a brilliant set up fastest in every session would have loved to have seen the q2 time but oh well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/11/2019 at 8:30 AM, Jipaille66 said:

Team:  Alpha Romeo 

Lap Time: 1.33.958

Race Mode: Career saison 1

AI: 95 QUAL: 9th

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: PS4 Controller

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 3
Rear Wing Aero: 5

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 75%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 75%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -2.80
Rear Camber: -1.50
Front Toe: 0.09
Rear Toe: 0.38

Suspension
Font Suspension: 8
Rear Suspension: 7
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 4
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 5
Front Ride Height: 4
Rear Ride Height: 4

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 82%
Front Brake Bias: 54%

Tyres
Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 23.4 psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 21.5psi

Racing career mode with williams. 1.37.603 with keyboard. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Team: Red Bull Racing

Lap Time: 1:33.089

Race Mode: Qualify

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: Xbox Controller

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 3
Rear Wing Aero: 5

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 85%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 70%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -3.40
Rear Camber: -1.90
Front Toe: 0.14
Rear Toe: 0.44

Suspension
Font Suspension: 5
Rear Suspension: 5
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 8
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 8
Front Ride Height: 3
Rear Ride Height: 4

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 82%
Front Brake Bias: 60%

Tyres
Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 23.0psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 21.5psi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Styx50 said:

Team: Red Bull Racing

 

Lap Time: 1:33.089

 

Race Mode: Qualify

 

Weather: Dry

 

Controller Type: Xbox Controller

 

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 3
Rear Wing Aero: 5

 

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 85%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 70%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -3.40
Rear Camber: -1.90
Front Toe: 0.14
Rear Toe: 0.44

 

Suspension
Font Suspension: 5
Rear Suspension: 5
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 8
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 8
Front Ride Height: 3
Rear Ride Height: 4

 

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 82%
Front Brake Bias: 60%

 

Tyres
Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 23.0psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 21.5psi

 

Vielen dank! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Team: Mercedes

Lap Time:qualification  1:32.340

Race Mode: Career. No Assists.

Weather: Dry

Controller Type:PS4 fanatec f1 Wheel

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 3
Rear Wing Aero: 5

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 75%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 75%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -3.20
Rear Camber: -1.60
Front Toe: 0.09
Rear Toe: 0.35

Suspension
Font Suspension: 6
Rear Suspension: 7
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 6
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 7
Front Ride Height: 5
Rear Ride Height: 5

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 82%
Front Brake Bias: 54%

Tyres
Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 22.2psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 20.3psi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Team: Red Bull

Lap Time: Q: 1:34.382 R: 1:37.653

Race Mode: Career mode

Weather: Dry 

Controller Type: PS4 Controller

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 2
Rear Wing Aero: 2

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 75%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 75%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -3.40
Rear Camber: -1.90
Front Toe: 0.12
Rear Toe: 0.32

Suspension
Font Suspension: 8
Rear Suspension: 8
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 4
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 4
Front Ride Height: 4
Rear Ride Height: 4

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 80%
Front Brake Bias: 62%

Tyres
Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 23.8psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 22.3psi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/22/2019 at 9:41 AM, DenJeff said:

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 2
Rear Wing Aero: 2

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 75%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 75%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -3.40
Rear Camber: -1.90
Front Toe: 0.12
Rear Toe: 0.32

Suspension
Font Suspension: 8
Rear Suspension: 8
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 4
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 4
Front Ride Height: 4
Rear Ride Height: 4

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 80%
Front Brake Bias: 62%

Tyres
Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 23.8psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 22.3psi

Tried your setup, thanks for the good base setup! Didn’t really like the 2-2 wings so upped them to 5-5. Played a bit with the setup bc I found it a bit too ungrippy in the slower corners of sector 3. 

 

Got with this setup and pretty happy with it. In race simulation got to under 0,85x wear and still good times on all compounds. Top speed isn’t that great, Jeff just told me that I’m 16th (327,x kph) in the speed trap. But is good in the corners.

 

Driving with Haas, season 1.

abs and medium TC, PS4 with controller

100% race distance, with 103 AI.

 

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 4
Rear Wing Aero: 3

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 90
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 75%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -3.40
Rear Camber: -1.90
Front Toe: 0.12
Rear Toe: 0.41

Suspension
Font Suspension: 8
Rear Suspension: 8
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 4
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 4
Front Ride Height: 4
Rear Ride Height: 4

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 80%
Front Brake Bias: 56 (up to own likings, I liked this)

Tyres
Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 22,6psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 21,1psi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Team: RedBull AND Toro Rosso

Lap Time: 1.32.561/1.31.975

Race Mode: Career

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: PS4 Controller 

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 4
Rear Wing Aero: 4

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 80%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 75%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -2.90
Rear Camber: -1.60
Front Toe: 0.09
Rear Toe: 0.35

Suspension
Font Suspension: 5
Rear Suspension: 5
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 7
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 6
Front Ride Height: 5
Rear Ride Height: 5

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 85%
Front Brake Bias: 55%

Tyres
Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 23.0psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 21.1psi

Ran this setup for both Toro Rosso & RedBull.  Very good on tires

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, 4eyedCoupe said:

Team: RedBull AND Toro Rosso

Lap Time: 1.32.561/1.31.975

Race Mode: Career

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: PS4 Controller 

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 4
Rear Wing Aero: 4

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 80%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 75%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -2.90
Rear Camber: -1.60
Front Toe: 0.09
Rear Toe: 0.35

Suspension
Font Suspension: 5
Rear Suspension: 5
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 7
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 6
Front Ride Height: 5
Rear Ride Height: 5

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 85%
Front Brake Bias: 55%

Tyres
Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 23.0psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 21.1psi

Ran this setup for both Toro Rosso & RedBull.  Very good on tires

This setup is perfect with my Alfa Romeo Racing! TOP mate!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Team: Williams 

Lap Time: 1:32.611

Race Mode: Career season 4. No Assists.

Weather: Dry

Controller Type:PS4 fanatec f1 wheel.

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 3
Rear Wing Aero: 5

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 80%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 75%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -3.10
Rear Camber: -1.70
Front Toe: 0.10
Rear Toe: 0.41

Suspension
Font Suspension: 8
Rear Suspension: 9
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 8
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 9
Front Ride Height: 4
Rear Ride Height: 5

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 93%
Front Brake Bias: 54% 

Tyres
Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 23.0psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 21.1psi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Team: McLaren 

Lap Time: Q3 soft: 1:28.643 / race soft lap 20: 1:31.413

Race Mode: Career season 2 50% / AI 102%

Upgrades: D15 / P20 / A17 / C17

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: PS4 controller

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 5
Rear Wing Aero: 5

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 85%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 80%
 
Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -3.20
Rear Camber: -1.70
Front Toe: 0.12
Rear Toe: 0.41

Suspension
Front Suspension: 9
Rear Suspension: 8
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 9
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 8
Front Ride Height: 4
Rear Ride Height: 5

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 90%
Front Brake Bias: 56%

Tyres
Front Tyre Pressure: 22.2psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 20.7psi 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got ir from another fórum!

Team: Scuderia Ferrari

Lap Time: Q3 soft: 1:30,717

Race Mode: Career season 1 100% Race AI 95%

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: PS4 controller

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 4
Rear Wing Aero: 4

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 50%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 75%
 
Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -2.60
Rear Camber: -1.20
Front Toe: 0.07
Rear Toe: 0.23

Suspension
Front Suspension: 4
Rear Suspension: 5
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 7
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 7
Front Ride Height: 4
Rear Ride Height: 4

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 80%
Front Brake Bias: 55%

Tyres
Front Tyre Pressure: 23.0 psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 21,0 psi 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Team: Toro Rosso

Lap Time: 1:32.675

Race Mode: Career 100% AI No Assists

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: DS4 Pad

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 5
Rear Wing Aero: 5

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 85%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 60%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -3.30
Rear Camber: -1.60
Front Toe: 0.10
Rear Toe: 0.38

Suspension
Font Suspension: 7
Rear Suspension: 2
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 7
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 4
Front Ride Height: 4
Rear Ride Height: 4

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 80%
Front Brake Bias: 54%

Tyres
Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 22.6psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 20.7psi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Team: Redbull Racing

Lap Time: 1:29.625 (Q3) | 1.32.626 (Race fastest lap)

Race Mode:  Career 100% | ABS ON | TC OFF | AI 103% | Season 2

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: Wheel

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 5
Rear Wing Aero: 5

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 90%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 75%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -2.50
Rear Camber: -1.00
Front Toe: 0.05
Rear Toe: 0.20

Suspension
Font Suspension: 3
Rear Suspension: 3
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 6
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 8
Front Ride Height: 3
Rear Ride Height: 4

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 85%
Front Brake Bias: 55%

Tyres
Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 21.8psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 23.5psi

 

Started on pole with softs and changed to mediums on lap 18 for an easy win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Team: Ferrari

Lap Time: 1:31.774 (Q) / 1.34.914 (R)

Race Mode: Career (Season 1, 100% AI)

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: Wheel (Logitech G29)

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 4
Rear Wing Aero: 5

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 80%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 75%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -3.00
Rear Camber: -1.50
Front Toe: 0.10
Rear Toe: 0.35

Suspension
Front Suspension: 8
Rear Suspension: 7
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 7
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 5
Front Ride Height: 4
Rear Ride Height: 4

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 80%
Front Brake Bias: 54%

Tyres
Front Tyre Pressure: 23.0psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 21.5psi

 

Easy on tyres. With this setup, I recommend abusing the brake bias to turn in to the apex. Allows to get sooner and harder on the throttle, because of the harder suspension.

I ran for more than 60% of the race on soft tyres before changing to mediums. I pushed almost every lap, lap difference to best was < 0.4s. Maybe I found a bug...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/19/2019 at 12:57 PM, Vorrion said:

Since that 1.05 patch went live I think McLaren has gotten a boost, since it's easier to compete at the front now. Definitely will set difficulty higher next season when I start upgrading the car.

Team: McLaren 

Lap Time: Q3 Soft: 1:32.168

Race Mode: Career 50% / AI 100%

Upgrades: D15 / P3 / A0 / C1

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: PS4 controller

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 4
Rear Wing Aero: 4

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 85%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 80%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -3.20
Rear Camber: -1.70
Front Toe: 0.12
Rear Toe: 0.41

Suspension
Front Suspension: 9
Rear Suspension: 4
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 9
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 4
Front Ride Height: 4
Rear Ride Height: 3

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 90%
Front Brake Bias: 54%

Tyres
Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 21.0psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 19.5 psi

I've always found this track a bit tricky cause it has a little bit of everything. Need a good car for fast and slow corners but also a high top speed or you will get hammered on those long straights. I think I pretty much nailed it with this setup cause I got pole. Mercedes and Ferrari were definitely faster than me in race pace. But since they kept battling each other for second place I could comfortably race to the win.

Thanks Vorrion. The setup felt superb as i grabbed my first career win on 90% AI in the Alpha. The only feedback would be that when I viewed the replay, the car was sparking like crazy. It seemed to perform fine, but do I need to change the ride height on the Alpha if this is happening?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...