Jump to content

Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2019 Dry


Recommended Posts

Team: Mercedes

Lap Time: 1:35.987

Race Mode: Time Trail

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: Wheel

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 7
Rear Wing Aero: 6

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 80%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 75%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -2.50
Rear Camber: -1.00
Front Toe: 0.05
Rear Toe: 0.20

Suspension
Font Suspension: 2
Rear Suspension: 1
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 9
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 6
Front Ride Height: 4
Rear Ride Height: 3

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 88%
Front Brake Bias: 52%

Tyres
Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 22.2psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 20.3psi

  

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

Team: Mercedes

Lap Time: 1:38.348

Race Mode: Career (Q2)

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: PS4 controller 

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 6
Rear Wing Aero: 6

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 75%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 75%
 
Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -3.10
Rear Camber: -1.60
Front Toe: 0.11
Rear Toe: 0.41

Suspension
Font Suspension: 9
Rear Suspension: 4
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 9
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 4
Front Ride Height: 4
Rear Ride Height: 4

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 90%
Front Brake Bias: 54%

Tyres
Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 21.0psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 19.5psi

Link to post
Share on other sites

Team: Toro Rosso

Lap Time: 1:38.022

Race Mode:  Career

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: PS4 Controller

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 6
Rear Wing Aero: 6

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 80%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 75%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -2.70
Rear Camber: -1.20
Front Toe: 0.10
Rear Toe: 0.35

Suspension
Font Suspension: 9
Rear Suspension: 5
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 7
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 6
Front Ride Height: 4
Rear Ride Height: 4

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 85%
Front Brake Bias: 54%

Tyres
Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 23.4psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 21.9psi

Link to post
Share on other sites

Team: Scuderia Ferrari

Lap Times: 
Q1: 1:33.611 (S) 
Q2: 1:33.790 (M)
Q3: 1:32.453 (S)

Race (25%): 1:36.054 (S)

Race Mode: Career (Season 2)

Weather: Dry

Controller Type:  Wheel (Logitech G29)

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 4
Rear Wing Aero: 4

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 77%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 77%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -3.10
Rear Camber: -1.60
Front Toe: 0.11
Rear Toe: 0.35

Suspension
Font Suspension: 6
Rear Suspension: 7
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 5
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 5
Front Ride Height: 4
Rear Ride Height: 4

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 79%
Front Brake Bias: 58%

Tyres
Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 23.4psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 21.9psi

Link to post
Share on other sites

Team

renault 

lap time 

 1.35.004 Q3

ers- 5 hotlap

fuel- 4 MAX

 

game mode 

career 103%

controller type

logitech g29 

aerodynamics

front wing aero: 3

rear wing aero: 5

transmission

diff on throttle: 76%

diff off throttle: 80%

Suspension geometry 

front camber: -2.70

rear camber: -1.30

front toe: 0.10

rear toe: 0.38

suspension 

front suspension: 5

rear suspension: 5

front anti roll bar: 7

rear anti roll bar: 7

front ride height: 3

rear ride height: 3

brakes 

brake pressure: 81% 

front brake bias: 56%

tyres

Front tyre pressure: 23.0

rear tyre pressure: 21.5

Link to post
Share on other sites

Last race of the season. As I've mentioned earlier I will set the difficulty next season to 103% to make it a bit more realistic. My car is the lowest ranked car by now and I can still compete at the front on 100%. Done with the efficiency upgrades too now so I can start upgrading my car a lot faster next season.

Team: McLaren 

Lap Time: Q3 Soft: 1:34.589 / race lap 23: 1:37.731

Race Mode: Career 50% / AI 100%

Upgrades: D15 / P4 / A0 / C2

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: PS4 controller

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 3
Rear Wing Aero: 6

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 65%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 60%
 
Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -2.70
Rear Camber: -1.20
Front Toe: 0.06
Rear Toe: 0.26

Suspension
Front Suspension: 2
Rear Suspension: 5
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 2
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 5
Front Ride Height: 3
Rear Ride Height: 4

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 90%
Front Brake Bias: 54%

Tyres
Front Tyre Pressure: 22.2psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 20.7psi 

Feel like this was the most stable setup for the car. Only part I struggled with sometimes is the chicane between the 2 straights, since it's easy to lose the back end. Just go easy on the throttle when accelerating and it'll be fine. Got pole with this time, not much more to be gained cause it was a perfect lap in my eyes. Hamilton got past me af the start and Leclerc passed me on the straight 3 laps later. Verstappen and Gasly were kind enough to battle each other throughout the race and keeping everyone behind them so I finished 3rd. 

Finished 3rd in the driver's championship which is not bad at all for a McLaren. Finished 4th in the constructors championship cause Norris only scored 3 points the entire season...

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/27/2019 at 9:28 PM, Vorrion said:

Last race of the season. As I've mentioned earlier I will set the difficulty next season to 103% to make it a bit more realistic. My car is the lowest ranked car by now and I can still compete at the front on 100%. Done with the efficiency upgrades too now so I can start upgrading my car a lot faster next season.

Team: McLaren 

Lap Time: Q3 Soft: 1:34.589 / race lap 23: 1:37.731

Race Mode: Career 50% / AI 100%

Upgrades: D15 / P4 / A0 / C2

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: PS4 controller

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 3
Rear Wing Aero: 6

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 65%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 60%
 
Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -2.70
Rear Camber: -1.20
Front Toe: 0.06
Rear Toe: 0.26

Suspension
Front Suspension: 2
Rear Suspension: 5
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 2
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 5
Front Ride Height: 3
Rear Ride Height: 4

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 90%
Front Brake Bias: 54%

Tyres
Front Tyre Pressure: 22.2psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 20.7psi 

Feel like this was the most stable setup for the car. Only part I struggled with sometimes is the chicane between the 2 straights, since it's easy to lose the back end. Just go easy on the throttle when accelerating and it'll be fine. Got pole with this time, not much more to be gained cause it was a perfect lap in my eyes. Hamilton got past me af the start and Leclerc passed me on the straight 3 laps later. Verstappen and Gasly were kind enough to battle each other throughout the race and keeping everyone behind them so I finished 3rd. 

Finished 3rd in the driver's championship which is not bad at all for a McLaren. Finished 4th in the constructors championship cause Norris only scored 3 points the entire season...

That worked on my Ferrari. Thanks for the setup.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Team: Red Bull Racing

Lap Time: 1:36.353

Race Mode: Qualify

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: Xbox Controller

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 4
Rear Wing Aero: 3

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 85%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 80%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -3.00
Rear Camber: -1.50
Front Toe: 0.12
Rear Toe: 0.41

Suspension
Font Suspension: 7
Rear Suspension: 4
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 6
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 5
Front Ride Height: 3
Rear Ride Height: 4

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 82%
Front Brake Bias: 56%

Tyres
Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 23.0psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 21.5psi

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Styx50 said:

Team: Red Bull Racing

 

Lap Time: 1:36.353

 

Race Mode: Qualify

 

Weather: Dry

 

Controller Type: Xbox Controller

 

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 4
Rear Wing Aero: 3

 

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 85%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 80%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -3.00
Rear Camber: -1.50
Front Toe: 0.12
Rear Toe: 0.41

 

Suspension
Font Suspension: 7
Rear Suspension: 4
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 6
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 5
Front Ride Height: 3
Rear Ride Height: 4

 

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 82%
Front Brake Bias: 56%

 

Tyres
Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 23.0psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 21.5psi

 

This setup is super!

 

alfa2020.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...

Team: McLaren 

Lap Time: 1:36.064 (Qualified P3 on 105 difficulty)

Race Mode:  Grand Prix

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: Thrustmaster TMX

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 5
Rear Wing Aero: 4

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 75%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 75%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -2.50
Rear Camber: -1.00
Front Toe: 0.05
Rear Toe: 0.20

Suspension
Font Suspension: 3
Rear Suspension: 5
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 7
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 6
Front Ride Height: 2
Rear Ride Height: 3

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 75%
Front Brake Bias: 54%

Tyres
Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 23.4psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 20.7psi

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Team: Alfa Roméo Racing

 

Lap Time: 1:36.729

 

Race Mode: Career 

 

Weather: Dry

 

Controller Type: PS4 Controller

 

Aerodynamics

Front Wing Aero: 4

Rear Wing Aero: 5

 

Transmission

Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 80%

Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 80%

 

Suspension Geometry 

Front Camber: -3.20

Rear Camber: -1.70

Front Toe: 0.12

Rear Toe: 0.38

 

Suspension

Font Suspension: 8

Rear Suspension: 9

Front Anti-Roll Bar: 7

Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 8

Front Ride Height: 4

Rear Ride Height: 5

 

Brakes

Brake Pressure: 82%

Front Brake Bias: 56%

 

Tyres

Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 22.6psi

Rear Tyre Pressure: 21.1psi

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 5 months later...
On 7/13/2019 at 10:10 AM, DanieleCal94 said:

Team: Toro Rosso

Lap Time: 1:38.022

Race Mode:  Career

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: PS4 Controller

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 6
Rear Wing Aero: 6

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 80%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 75%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -2.70
Rear Camber: -1.20
Front Toe: 0.10
Rear Toe: 0.35

Suspension
Font Suspension: 9
Rear Suspension: 5
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 7
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 6
Front Ride Height: 4
Rear Ride Height: 4

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 85%
Front Brake Bias: 54%

Tyres
Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 23.4psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 21.9psi

funny, I usually use Toro cars but finding setups are usually at the end of the line if they are there at all. Today I tried a different make and BOOM TR is 3rd on the list of setups. Thanks for these, they work great.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • James changed the title to Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2019 Dry
  • 3 months later...
On 8/11/2019 at 5:37 PM, Styx50 said:

Team: Red Bull Racing

 

Lap Time: 1:36.353

 

Race Mode: Qualify

 

Weather: Dry

 

Controller Type: Xbox Controller

 

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 4
Rear Wing Aero: 3

 

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 85%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 80%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -3.00
Rear Camber: -1.50
Front Toe: 0.12
Rear Toe: 0.41

 

Suspension
Font Suspension: 7
Rear Suspension: 4
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 6
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 5
Front Ride Height: 3
Rear Ride Height: 4

 

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 82%
Front Brake Bias: 56%

 

Tyres
Tyres Front Tyre Pressure: 23.0psi
Rear Tyre Pressure: 21.5psi

 

1:37:778 in Q3 Force India on Xbox controller and PC

Race won on 60% AI first sezon

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...