Having the problem now on missing a R&D goal. Had DRS improvement, so the goal has me to record a ‘competitive’ top speed in a DRS-zone. 

I’m at Monza now, from Parabolica in Rich fuel and overtake ERS until first corner. Engineer told me that we top speed trap @ 345 kmh. Still no R&D points... Do I have to drive 400 to get that goal? :’)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

The bug that bugs me the most is when trying to join a ranked race and you get an error during matchmaking.  Rather than returning me to the menu screen or the previous screen, the game gets stuck on the matchmaking screen and I have to close the app.  This is on PS4, not sure if it is experienced on other platforms.  

Another bug or exploit that is still in the game(I first noticed in 2018) is that if you are doing the 3 qualifying sessions in career mode, you can exit to the main menu after each qualifying session and go back and start the next session with a full set of fresh tires. 

r2FsWlW.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Biggest bug I come across is when racing for Williams at end of second season in last race I finished first half a second ahead of vettel yet I was classified as last and one lap down. This also happened to me in the 2018 version in exactly same reach at end of second season with Williams but that time I was nearly 1 lap ahead (difficulty was set to a lot less) and yet again was classed as last...