Posted these in the 2019 thread..

More control over the tire choice you bring to each race.  For instance, I would prefer the "softer" tire set-up for practices but if you choose this you wont get a medium tire in qualifying, only softs.  I would propose more freedom with choosing tires at the beginning of the race weekend.  

Also, for multi-player cars, I wish we could choose what engine sound we have.  Each engine has it's unique sound, and at the moment all multi-player cars use the Ferrari sound. I would like to be able to choose which sound or have certain cars that use certain suppliers(all equally matched of course). 

Keep your online profile/driver separate from the career driver and the ability to create more than one driver for different careers like we could previously. 

r2FsWlW.jpg

A more aggressive AI, improve the AI in wet conditions, improve the damage of cars, improve the weather and the management of the weather, add more sponsorboards, by pity replace the engineer by another name than Jeff, improvement of tire wear by different conditions, improve the audio between the driver and the engineer, have the possibility of displaying the driver numbers when the blue flag appears on the screen, improve the entry of the pits.

alfa2020.png

I think GUEST MODE in Time Trial would be neat.  If a friend visits and has a go on the game there is the problem of them driving as me. If there was a guest mode toggle to on/off they can set their own time to the friends leaderboard (they could enter their name manually).

• 2 weeks later...

To have a wintertest. It’s also great to add more display on the steering wheel. It would be great to add the voices of the drivers, to request the entry of pits like by example "Box Box" and not the engineer who speaks in place of the driver, it would add more realism to the game and entertainment...

alfa2020.png

Hallo Ihr lieben. Ich verfolge dieses Forum nun schon seid Jahren und möchte nun auch mal war Posten. 

War ich schon viele Jahre vermisse in der Reihe ist die Möglichkeit die Reifen Abnutzung genauer zu analysieren . 

Wenn man den Sturz der Reifen genau einstellen will, kommtvdas einem Rätselraten gleich. Es gibt keinelei Anhaltspunkte wie weit das Rad bei der Kurvenfahrt auf dem Asphalt aufliegt. Die Analyse der Lauffläche der Räder könnte visuell dargestellt werden wie das Rad von innen nach außen Belastet wurde und so feedback gegeben ob der Sturz zu steil oder zu flach ist. So etwas gibt es in einer anderen Form bei den Spielen der Forza Reihe und ich glaube auch bei Need for Speed Shift. Nur hier wird es in Echtzeit über die Temperatur des Reifens Dargestellt. 

Da der Erfolg in der F1-Reihe, grad im eigenenem Schwierigkeitsgrad, sehr vom Setup abhängt könnte das sehr helfen. 

• 2 weeks later...

It would have been interesting to add to the game, a load manager for the mods. This would avoid import/export PKG/XML files with Ego ERP. For those who don't know how to use it.

Btw, i don't know myself if it's possible?

alfa2020.png

On 3/14/2020 at 3:36 PM, OJMY00 said:

someway of engineer suggesting changes to setup in practice

I think so much more could be done with the engineer, also I don’t see why we can’t get some feedback on setups from your team mate.

On 3/1/2020 at 9:42 PM, Walter Rabbit said:

I'd like all the old tracks from the last 10 games, turkey korea, india etc. included with the option to use in either a single race or to create a custom season, it would be nice if we could also swap some of the boring new circuits out of the career mode for some of the old interesting ones

Glad to see I’m not the only one who liked Korea, I used to love the corner after the long straight, absolute carnage!!

On 2/25/2020 at 10:52 PM, 4eyedCoupe said:

More FILTER options for online racing.  Right now I can only filter by region.  I'd like to filter by track, or whether or not they are in "in lobby" or "race" ect.

Filter by “In Lobby” is a massive one, the time you scroll down to find a In lobby game its already started.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You want something realistic? Then the DRS should work in any place of the track, with the penalty that carries if you open it in a no DRS zone. In Real life drivers can open it wherever they want, I've seen a couple of penalties because of that. 

• 2 weeks later...

We need more time to set up the car while in multi-player matches.  The amount of time before the race starts isn't always enough time to get the car set up if you need to make a few tweaks to a saved set-up or even worse, don't have a set-up saved. I'd suggest maybe letting you start the set up while you are in the lobby screen or extending the time pre-race a little bit.

Also, I have had a HELL of a time getting into the weekly event races the past few weeks.  I've gotten into a couple lobbies where the race never started and we just sit at the starting line. I have several problems with just the matchmaking pre-race and then get an error.  My internet connection is not the issue, I'm hardwired and I don't have these issues in Ranked or other multi-player races.  I haven't been able to finish a weekly event in 3-4 weeks because of these issues.

r2FsWlW.jpg

1 hour ago, 4eyedCoupe said:

We need more time to set up the car while in multi-player matches.  The amount of time before the race starts isn't always enough time to get the car set up if you need to make a few tweaks to a saved set-up or even worse, don't have a set-up saved. I'd suggest maybe letting you start the set up while you are in the lobby screen or extending the time pre-race a little bit.

Also, I have had a HELL of a time getting into the weekly event races the past few weeks.  I've gotten into a couple lobbies where the race never started and we just sit at the starting line. I have several problems with just the matchmaking pre-race and then get an error.  My internet connection is not the issue, I'm hardwired and I don't have these issues in Ranked or other multi-player races.  I haven't been able to finish a weekly event in 3-4 weeks because of these issues.

Hey Mate, At best, if you have saved your Car setup, just choose in car setup and you select according to the GP. That's what i do.

alfa2020.png

1 hour ago, Wilhelm said:

Hey Mate, At best, if you have saved your Car setup, just choose in car setup and you select according to the GP. That's what i do.

I do save car set-ups, but there just aren't enough save slots! HAHA.   I have multiple set-ups saved for various cars at various tracks, Ive used up all of the slots.  I suppose I should go through and clean them up a bit. 

r2FsWlW.jpg