James

F1 2020 Wishlist

Back by popular demand. With the new season just around the corner and the 2020 cars being launched, there is no better time to start the 2020 Wishlist.

Classic Tracks for classic cars. Maybe some DLC where you can download different season packs with teams, drivers and tracks. Most other games have DLC and I wouldn't mind putting a few quid into it if was for DLC

Posted these in the 2019 thread..

More control over the tire choice you bring to each race.  For instance, I would prefer the "softer" tire set-up for practices but if you choose this you wont get a medium tire in qualifying, only softs.  I would propose more freedom with choosing tires at the beginning of the race weekend.  

Also, for multi-player cars, I wish we could choose what engine sound we have.  Each engine has it's unique sound, and at the moment all multi-player cars use the Ferrari sound. I would like to be able to choose which sound or have certain cars that use certain suppliers(all equally matched of course). 

Keep your online profile/driver separate from the career driver and the ability to create more than one driver for different careers like we could previously. 

A more aggressive AI, improve the AI in wet conditions, improve the damage of cars, improve the weather and the management of the weather, add more sponsorboards, by pity replace the engineer by another name than Jeff, improvement of tire wear by different conditions, improve the audio between the driver and the engineer, have the possibility of displaying the driver numbers when the blue flag appears on the screen, improve the entry of the pits.

I think GUEST MODE in Time Trial would be neat.  If a friend visits and has a go on the game there is the problem of them driving as me. If there was a guest mode toggle to on/off they can set their own time to the friends leaderboard (they could enter their name manually).

Weekly events that present situations in the actual 2020 grand prix's.  Weekly events have been a huge step forward, but recreations of tight situations in a very recent gp would connect users even more tightly to the real world.  

To have a wintertest. It’s also great to add more display on the steering wheel. It would be great to add the voices of the drivers, to request the entry of pits like by example "Box Box" and not the engineer who speaks in place of the driver, it would add more realism to the game and entertainment...