Wierd thing happening on 2020

got the early access and started my career.In practice 1 doing the track acclimatisation and didnt get the purple required so hit start and then hit restart the test.after restarting when i pressed the brake pedal the view changed to rear view so the game was unplayable. On xbox one x with ts-xw sparco and tlcm load cell pedals. Shut game down and re loaded it everything ok until I restarted a r&d test again then same thing when I pressed brake pedal it went to rear view. Anyone else had this issue

I'm experiencing some bugs on PS4 as well.  Not the one above but various other minor bugs.   Load times are rediculous.  Also, some things just aren't even available so I'm expecting they will have a new build/patch by the time official release day hits. 

r2FsWlW.jpg

19 hours ago, furney2 said:

got the early access and started my career.In practice 1 doing the track acclimatisation and didnt get the purple required so hit start and then hit restart the test.after restarting when i pressed the brake pedal the view changed to rear view so the game was unplayable. On xbox one x with ts-xw sparco and tlcm load cell pedals. Shut game down and re loaded it everything ok until I restarted a r&d test again then same thing when I pressed brake pedal it went to rear view. Anyone else had this issue

Yes same thing happening to me press my brake pedal and it went to rear view I'm on the xbox aswell hope they patch it soon 

I've noticed the ridiculous load times on xbox 1. A crazy bug I've noticed, I've started the my team career, completed 2 race weekends, started the Vietnam weekend (not liking the circuit), I ended up simulating the quali and chose to sim the race, ended up with a blank screen, so quit the game, loaded up game and saved career, looked at the "race result" there isn't any result for that gp weekend??