Jump to content
  • 0

Suggestions for the Thrustmaster T150? on PS4!


Go to solution Solved by Iceman81,

Question

Does anyone have suggestions for the Wheel Settings for the Thrustmaster T150?
 
I bought it yesterday and I use it on PS4!
 
- Steering Deadzone
- Steering Linearity
- Steering Saturation
- Throttle Deadzone
- Throttle Saturation
- Brake Deadzone
- Brake Saturation
 
And FFB ( Force Feedback) ?
 
 
Thanks, greetings from The Netherlands!
Link to post
Share on other sites

13 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 1
  • Solution
On 21 agosto 2016 at 8:19 AM, Harald71 said:
Does anyone have suggestions for the Wheel Settings for the Thrustmaster T150?
 
I bought it yesterday and I use it on PS4!
 
- Steering Deadzone
- Steering Linearity
- Steering Saturation
- Throttle Deadzone
- Throttle Saturation
- Brake Deadzone
- Brake Saturation
 
And FFB ( Force Feedback) ?
 
 
Thanks, greetings from The Netherlands!

Hi!

I use same wheel on ps4.

My settings are at all 0 (steering,throttle,brake) and for the FFB are: FFB : 100 but also 95 it's fine, ENVIRONMENT : 75 or 70, WEIGHT : 90.

I hope I was helpful! 

If you want give me your nickname on Ps4!

Sorry for my english ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 25-8-2016 at 4:34 PM, Iceman81 said:

Hi!

I use same wheel on ps4.

My settings are at all 0 (steering,throttle,brake) and for the FFB are: FFB : 100 but also 95 it's fine, ENVIRONMENT : 75 or 70, WEIGHT : 90.

I hope I was helpful! 

If you want give me your nickname on Ps4!

Sorry for my english ;)

Hey,

Can i ask you what your pc configuration settings are for the wheel? Like spring effect, damper effect etc.?
Thanks very much. I think F1 2016 i a very great game, but if the wheel is setup incorrectly it ruins the whole joy of the gameplay.

Thanks! :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
12 hours ago, jwbos0408 said:

Hey,

Can i ask you what your pc configuration settings are for the wheel? Like spring effect, damper effect etc.?
Thanks very much. I think F1 2016 i a very great game, but if the wheel is setup incorrectly it ruins the whole joy of the gameplay.

Thanks! :)

Hello,

i don't know the settings for PC unfortunately, because I use this wheel on Ps4.

But maybe you'll can find the answer at your question on codemasters forum! ;)

Anyway, also i think that F1 2016 it's a great game! ??

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Ok,

Yes i use the T150 also on the PS4 but don't you know you can calibrate the wheel on the pc? You simply have to download the latest firmware and driver software and there you can change the different sliders in the configuration panel. Obviously than, you play with out of the box settings. You need to change the PS3/PS4 slider to PS3 if you connect it to the pc.

 

But of course ... if you're happy with the wheel's performance right now, you can leave it as it is. :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
2 hours ago, jwbos0408 said:

Perhaps it would have been better if i never did the upgrade then ... and that's why my force feedback wasn't as good as i wanted it to be. But i had enough of it, honestly. There was so much settings that i had to change all the time. And maybe i messed up the wheel i don't know.

Maybe you can find the starting firmware in the thrustmaster website... But I'm not sure for that.

but now, you buy another steering wheel? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 8/21/2016 at 7:19 AM, Harald71 said:
Does anyone have suggestions for the Wheel Settings for the Thrustmaster T150?
 
I bought it yesterday and I use it on PS4!
 
- Steering Linearity
- Steering Saturation
- Throttle Deadzone
- Throttle Saturation
- Brake Deadzone
- Brake Saturation
 
And FFB ( Force Feedback) ?
 
 
Thanks, greetings from The Netherlands!

Obviously than, you play with out of the box settings. You need to change the PS3/PS4 slider to PS3 if you connect it to the pc.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...