F1 18 worst game in years. So broken

MartinPadge

Online multiplayer is just so frustrating to race with serious lag conditions. Cars not ghosting when facing the wrong way on track all stuck in middle of the road. I'm seriously disappointed in this year game. How is it when another car makes contact with you and u crash and hit someone else. That's your fault. If codemasters don't fix this game then im done with this franchise for ever.

Totalmente de acuerdo. Es una mierda. Pilotos le pegan a uno, se meten sin precuacion a la pista en sentido contrario, autos tienen accidentes se salen de la pista y quedan parados fuera de carrera y me sancionan por pasarlos con banderas amarillas cuando ellos estan DNF de la carrera sin posibilades de seguir. Basura.

Maybe you suck for a living, who knows? 

Martin I agree with you there are many errors that need fixing as in getting pushed off the circuit then getting penalized for leaving the track. When there is a crash and a load of cars on the grass I'm getting a time penalty for overtaking during a yellow flag. What do I have to do, sit there a wait for them all to get back on track???

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 10/8/2018 at 5:58 PM, MartinPadge said:

Online multiplayer is just so frustrating to race with serious lag conditions. Cars not ghosting when facing the wrong way on track all stuck in middle of the road. I'm seriously disappointed in this year game. How is it when another car makes contact with you and u crash and hit someone else. That's your fault. If codemasters don't fix this game then im done with this franchise for ever.

This is very true, I think Codemasters does not think this through when they released this game. Online game are not fair and to many error “decisions” occurred. Attention to details are weak.