Jump to content

Spanish Grand Prix 2021 Dry


Recommended Posts

  • Pit Crew

Team: Mercedes

Lap Time: 1:14.674

Race Mode: Time Trial

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: Wheel

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 8
Rear Wing Aero: 11

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 90%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 55%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -2.50
Rear Camber: -2.00
Front Toe: 0.05
Rear Toe: 0.29

Suspension
Font Suspension: 1
Rear Suspension: 7
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 1
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 7
Front Ride Height: 2
Rear Ride Height: 7

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 100%
Front Brake Bias: 53%

Tyres
Front Right Tyre Pressure: 21.0psi
Front Left Tyre Pressure: 21.0psi
Rear Right Pressure: 23.5psi
Rear Left Tyre Pressure: 23.5psi

 image.png image.pngimage.png

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • James changed the title to Spanish Grand Prix 2021 Dry

Team: Red Bull

Lap Time: 1:16.145

Race Mode: Time Trial / MyTeam

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: Xbox Controller

 

Aerodynamics

Front Wing Aero: 8

Rear Wing Aero: 11

 

Transmission

Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 60%

Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 55%

 

Suspension Geometry 

Front Camber: -3.20

Rear Camber: -1.70

Front Toe: 0.12

Rear Toe: 0.41

 

Suspension

Font Suspension: 2

Rear Suspension: 5

Front Anti-Roll Bar: 2

Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 5

Front Ride Height: 5

Rear Ride Height: 8

 

Brakes

Brake Pressure: 100%

Front Brake Bias: 54%

 

Tyres

Front Right Tyre Pressure: 21.8psi

Front Left Tyre Pressure: 21.8psi

Rear Right Pressure: 21.1psi

Rear Left Tyre Pressure: 21.1psi

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Team My Team

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: Wheel

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 8
Rear Wing Aero: 10

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 100%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 75%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -2.60
Rear Camber: -1.10
Front Toe: 0.06
Rear Toe: 0.23

Suspension
Font Suspension: 6
Rear Suspension: 7
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 7
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 8
Front Ride Height: 3
Rear Ride Height: 5

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 100%
Front Brake Bias: 55%

Tyres
Front Right Tyre Pressure: 22.2psi
Front Left Tyre Pressure: 21.8psi
Rear Right Pressure: 21.5psi
Rear Left Tyre Pressure: 20.7psi

Tough Race, computer is very quick - played around with a bunch of setups until this one. 

Good tyre management 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Team: RT Racing

Lap Time: 1:16.652

Race Mode: My Team 100% AI No Assists

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: DS5

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 8
Rear Wing Aero: 9

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 65%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 55%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -3.10
Rear Camber: -1.40
Front Toe: 0.06
Rear Toe: 0.32

Suspension
Font Suspension: 9
Rear Suspension: 7
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 3
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 9
Front Ride Height: 4
Rear Ride Height: 7

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 100%
Front Brake Bias: 57%

Tyres
Front Right Tyre Pressure: 22.6psi
Front Left Tyre Pressure: 21.8psi
Rear Right Pressure: 21.9psi
Rear Left Tyre Pressure: 21.5psi

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Team: My Team Season 1

 

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: PS5, Fanatec wheel. No assists 

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 7
Rear Wing Aero: 9

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 75%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 55%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -2.60
Rear Camber: -1.70
Front Toe: 0.07
Rear Toe: 0.32

Suspension
Font Suspension: 2
Rear Suspension: 5
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 3
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 5
Front Ride Height: 2
Rear Ride Height: 5

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 98%
Front Brake Bias: 57%

Tyres
Front Right Tyre Pressure: 23.4psi
Front Left Tyre Pressure: 23.4psi
Rear Right Pressure: 22.7psi
Rear Left Tyre Pressure: 22.7psi

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

                                                                     Spain

 

Team: Firestone / Mercedes

Lap Time:  x:xx.xxx

Race Mode: Career Qualify

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: Xbox Controller

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 7
Rear Wing Aero: 4

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 90%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 55%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -2.80
Rear Camber: -1.50
Front Toe: 0.10
Rear Toe: 0.35

Suspension
Font Suspension: 7
Rear Suspension: 2
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 5
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 2
Front Ride Height: 2
Rear Ride Height: 6

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 100%
Front Brake Bias: 56%

Tyres
Front Right Tyre Pressure: 23.0psi
Front Left Tyre Pressure: 23.0psi
Rear Right Pressure: 21.5psi
Rear Left Tyre Pressure: 21.5psi

Edited by Styx50
Improvement
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Team: McLaren career season 1

Lap Time: 1:18.4

Race Mode:  Practice 2

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: PS5 fanatec Wheel. No assists 

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 10
Rear Wing Aero: 9

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 80%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 50%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -2.50
Rear Camber: -1.90
Front Toe: 0.06
Rear Toe: 0.26

Suspension
Font Suspension: 1
Rear Suspension: 4
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 6
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 2
Front Ride Height: 2
Rear Ride Height: 7

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 100%
Front Brake Bias: 54%

Tyres
Front Right Tyre Pressure: 24.2psi
Front Left Tyre Pressure: 24.2psi
Rear Right Pressure: 22.3psi
Rear Left Tyre Pressure: 22.3psi

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Team: MyTeam

Race Mode: My Team

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: PS5 Controller

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 7
Rear Wing Aero: 9

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 83%

Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 54%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -2.50
Rear Camber: -1.90
Front Toe: 0.05
Rear Toe: 0.20

Suspension
Font Suspension: 1
Rear Suspension: 5
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 3
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 6
Front Ride Height: 1
Rear Ride Height: 7

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 100%
Front Brake Bias: 56%

Tyres
Front Right Tyre Pressure: 23.0psi
Front Left Tyre Pressure: 23.0psi
Rear Right Pressure: 23.1psi
Rear Left Tyre Pressure: 23.1psi

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/7/2021 at 9:26 AM, Dodger1 said:

 

Team: McLaren career season 1

Lap Time: 1:18.4

Race Mode:  Practice 2

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: PS5 fanatec Wheel. No assists 

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 10
Rear Wing Aero: 9

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 80%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 50%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -2.50
Rear Camber: -1.90
Front Toe: 0.06
Rear Toe: 0.26

Suspension
Font Suspension: 1
Rear Suspension: 4
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 6
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 2
Front Ride Height: 2
Rear Ride Height: 7

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 100%
Front Brake Bias: 54%

Tyres
Front Right Tyre Pressure: 24.2psi
Front Left Tyre Pressure: 24.2psi
Rear Right Pressure: 22.3psi
Rear Left Tyre Pressure: 22.3psi

@Dodger1

   Hey buddy. Is this, literally a different setup for P2 (same season, same MyTeam)

Or, just as it says - for Season 1 Career Mode - Mcleran?

  Sorry to be a pain - but, for continuity sakes, I like to TRY to stick to same/similar setups so I am not constantly adapting my driving style instead of improving laptimes :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, coldengrey said:

@Dodger1

   Hey buddy. Is this, literally a different setup for P2 (same season, same MyTeam)

Or, just as it says - for Season 1 Career Mode - Mcleran?

  Sorry to be a pain - but, for continuity sakes, I like to TRY to stick to same/similar setups so I am not constantly adapting my driving style instead of improving laptimes :)

This is normal career mode where you select a team to drive for (not my team) so I went with a good mid field team - McLaren.

It’s worth experimenting with different set ups on any of the game modes to find what works best for you even in different seasons of career modes for example getting a good lap time set up for the My Team season 1 car with very few upgrades is different from the season 2 car with a good amount of upgrades, so I’d recommend adjusting your set ups and your driving style a little if you need to as you progress in your career mode as a car with poor chassis/aero/PU will need a bit of a different approach to a car with good chassis/aero/PU to optimise your lap times and race handling characteristics.

Use the set ups on here and make them your own using the practice programs in career mode. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Team: Audi Sport (My Team Modus)

Season: 1

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: PS5 Controller, no assists

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 9
Rear Wing Aero: 7

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 80%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 55%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -2.80
Rear Camber: -1.50
Front Toe: 0.10
Rear Toe: 0.35

Suspension
Font Suspension: 7
Rear Suspension: 2
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 5
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 5
Front Ride Height: 3
Rear Ride Height: 6

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 95%
Front Brake Bias: 55%

Tyres
Front Right Tyre Pressure: 23.0psi
Front Left Tyre Pressure: 23.0psi
Rear Right Pressure: 21.5psi

Rear Left Tyre Pressure: 21.5psi

 Additionally a big thank you to @Styx50. For years i use your setups, which are mostly perfect or otherwise already very close.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Team: My Team Season 2/3…

 

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: PS5, Fanatec wheel. No assists 

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 7
Rear Wing Aero: 9

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 80%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 55%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -2.50
Rear Camber: -1.60
Front Toe: 0.07
Rear Toe: 0.32

Suspension
Font Suspension: 1
Rear Suspension: 5
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 3
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 6
Front Ride Height: 2
Rear Ride Height: 6

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 100%
Front Brake Bias: 57%

Tyres
Front Right Tyre Pressure: 23.4psi
Front Left Tyre Pressure: 23.4psi
Rear Right Pressure: 22.7psi
Rear Left Tyre Pressure: 22.7psi

A few changes for sPain season 2/3 onwards (most will have made enough improvements to the car by the end of season 2 for it to change to dramatically.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My team season 1

Wheater: Dry

Ps5 controller 

Aerodynamics:

Front wing: 7

Rear wing: 5

Transmission:

On throttle: 85%

Off throttle: 55%

Suspension geometry:

Front camber: 2,80

Rear camber: 1,50

Front toe: 0,10

Rear toe: 0,35

Suspension:

Front Suspension: 5

Rear Suspension: 2

Front anti-roll: 5

Rear anti-roll: 2

Front height: 3

Rear height: 6

Brakes:

Brake pressure: 96%

Front brake bias: 56%

Tyres:

Front right: 23,0

Front left: 22,6

Rear right: 21,9

Rear left: 21,9

Edited by Chris777
Improvement season 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/18/2021 at 12:18 PM, Robomags said:

Team: RT Racing

Lap Time: 1:16.652

Race Mode: My Team 100% AI No Assists

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: DS5

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 8
Rear Wing Aero: 9

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 65%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 55%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -3.10
Rear Camber: -1.40
Front Toe: 0.06
Rear Toe: 0.32

Suspension
Font Suspension: 9
Rear Suspension: 7
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 3
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 9
Front Ride Height: 4
Rear Ride Height: 7

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 100%
Front Brake Bias: 57%

Tyres
Front Right Tyre Pressure: 22.6psi
Front Left Tyre Pressure: 21.8psi
Rear Right Pressure: 21.9psi
Rear Left Tyre Pressure: 21.5psi

Season 2 changes

Team: RT Racing

Race Mode: My Team 100% AI No Assists

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: DS5

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 6
Rear Wing Aero: 7

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 55%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 65%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -2.60
Rear Camber: -1.40
Front Toe: 0.07
Rear Toe: 0.29

Suspension
Font Suspension: 2
Rear Suspension: 2
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 2
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 7
Front Ride Height: 4
Rear Ride Height: 7

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 100%
Front Brake Bias: 56%

Tyres
Front Right Tyre Pressure: 21.4psi
Front Left Tyre Pressure: 21.0psi
Rear Right Pressure: 21.1psi
Rear Left Tyre Pressure: 20.7psi

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Team: Mercedes/My Team

Lap Time: 1:15.887 (not representative yet… has 1:14 potential)

 

Race Mode: Time Trail/My Team

Weather: Dry

 

Controller Type: Wheel

 

Aerodynamics:

Front Wing: 7

Rear Wing: 9

 

Transmission:

Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 83%

Differential Adjustment Off Throttle: 54%

 

Suspension Geometry:

Front Camber: -2.60°

Rear Camber: -1.9

Front Toe: 0.05°

Rear Toe: 0.20°

 

Suspension:

Front Suspension: 1

Rear Suspension: 5

Front Anti-Roll Bar: 3

Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 6

Front Ride Height: 2

Rear Ride Height: 7

 

Brakes:

Brake Pressure: 100%

Brake Bias: 56%

 

Tires:

Front Right Tyre Pressure: 23.0psi

Front Left Tyre Pressure: 23.0psi

Rear Right Tyre Pressure: 23.1psi

Rear Left Tyre Pressure: 22.7psi

 

If your tires overheat just lower the pressures. If they are too low just increase them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/23/2021 at 10:23 AM, FloSche said:

Team: Audi Sport (My Team Modus)

Season: 1

Weather: Dry

Controller Type: PS5 Controller, no assists

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Aero: 9
Rear Wing Aero: 7

Transmission
Differential Adjustment On Throttle: 80%
Differential Adjustment Off throttle: 55%

Suspension Geometry 
Front Camber: -2.80
Rear Camber: -1.50
Front Toe: 0.10
Rear Toe: 0.35

Suspension
Font Suspension: 7
Rear Suspension: 2
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 5
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 5
Front Ride Height: 3
Rear Ride Height: 6

Brakes
Brake Pressure: 95%
Front Brake Bias: 55%

Tyres
Front Right Tyre Pressure: 23.0psi
Front Left Tyre Pressure: 23.0psi
Rear Right Pressure: 21.5psi

Rear Left Tyre Pressure: 21.5psi

 Additionally a big thank you to @Styx50. For years i use your setups, which are mostly perfect or otherwise already very close.

Great! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Wheel: Xbox One controller/Wheel

Team: My Team/Online

Aero 

Front wing: 10

Rear wing: 8

Transmission

On throttle: 80

Off throttle: 54

Suspension geometry 

Front camber: -2.50

Rear camber: -1.80

Front toe: 0.08

Rear toe: 0.20

Suspension

Front suspension: 1

Rear suspension: 1

Front anti rollbar: 6

Rear anti rollbar: 2

Front ride height: 4

Rear ride height: 7

Brakes

Brake pressure: 100

Front brake bias: 56

Tires

Front right: 22.2 psi

Front left: 22.2 psi

Rear left: 22.7 psi

Rear right: 22.7 psi

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...