F1 2016 Wishlist

James

• Pit Crew
On 25 January 2016 at 2:48 AM, sefrudin amin said:

More realistic in race mode such as: engine trouble, gearbox malfunction, puncture and electronic trouble.

Would be amazing but the F1 teams don't like giving permission to Codies having their cars break down :( 

On 22 January 2016 at 8:33 AM, bytecruncher26 said:

1:Safety-Car/2: formation lap/3:  better KI/ 4: New Multiplayer mode/5: Return of the Karriere Mode ;)

I think we can safely say all these will be in the next game and I will be shocked if they are not.

image.png image.pngimage.png

• 1 month later...

Realistic damage, a full table of the speed trap figures, errors by the pit crew (maybe 1 out of 50 pitstops they fumble a wheel nut costing you time).

Also wet weather needs to be looked at, have a drying line appearing after the rain so it isn't just guesswork when to change onto drys and I shouldn't be in the lead in Austria in torrential rain when my cars set up for nay downforce dry running.

Also bring back the weekend weather forecast and been able to set your strategy fully. Maybe be able to choose your fuel load again

On 20/1/2016 at 11:47 AM, James said:

Hey Guys,

Now 2016 is well underway lets start talking about the new instalment from Codemasters.

Codemasters left a lot of gamers upset with the bugged/unfinished release of 2015, but we still manage to have some great races.

What would you guys like to see?

J

First of all,please give us back the career mode.Second the formation lap give more realism and,third best IA and finaly the option to put our face on our driver profile;)

• 1 month later...

Just one last thing i would like to say is that F1 2016 should be playable with older steering wheels such as the Thurstmaster T80 like F1 2015 is!!!!

I wish Codemasters the all the best with the game and i do so look forward to playing it.

LJMC72