F1 2016 - A big question with about the TYRE !

SiuKuen

F1 2016 - A big question with about the TYRE !

In terms of change tyre , there is a problem or bug? 

Obviously we still have more than a set or more new tyre, but we cannot to choose a new set tyre before in pit?

We just can only not go in pit and wait the radio to give the other choice,

then at last  we can choose the new set tyre.......it's so wired!

Actually, how can I choose a new set tyre? Can someone to answer & tell me?

Thanks!

1 hour ago, SiuKuen said:

F1 2016 - A big question with about the TYRE !

In terms of change tyre , there is a problem or bug? 

Obviously we still have more than a set or more new tyre, but we cannot to choose a new set tyre before in pit?

We just can only not go in pit and wait the radio to give the other choice,

then at last  we can choose the new set tyre.......it's so wired!

Actually, how can I choose a new set tyre? Can someone to answer & tell me?

Thanks!

You can use the multi-annoying-Thingy in the lower right corner to do so... Just like you change the fuel mix, in the same panel you'll find the differential and aero settings, and then the next tyre to be installed when pitting. Then you simply need to use the radio instruction to "pit this lap" and done... Some wheels have the dials to change this settings as a real F1 wheel would, but for us controller peasants this is the only way.

10 hours ago, Merengues said:

You can use the multi-annoying-Thingy in the lower right corner to do so... Just like you change the fuel mix, in the same panel you'll find the differential and aero settings, and then the next tyre to be installed when pitting. Then you simply need to use the radio instruction to "pit this lap" and done... Some wheels have the dials to change this settings as a real F1 wheel would, but for us controller peasants this is the only way.

I'm so sorry! Why I still can't find it? Still cannot change the new set tyre!

Can you or someone can show me the photo to tell me? T^T So sadly!

26 minutes ago, SiuKuen said:

I'm so sorry! Why I still can't find it? Still cannot change the new set tyre!

Can you or someone can show me the photo to tell me? T^T So sadly!

I don't know for PC but for consoles is like this... Press B or Circle depending on your console, they the car configurations panel will appear on the lower right corner something like this (sorry I can't find the exact image, this one is from the status panel) but from there you can make the necessary changes6f36f6d614b279053e2e389ad78a69a7.jpg

If that doesn't help much, just do this.

1- Press B or Circle

2- Press the Down Arrow three times, that should take you to the "Next Tyre" option. From there you can choose among your available tyres

3- By general rule pressing the left arrow will select the next softer compound while the right arrow will select the next harder. The wet tyres can be fitted by pressing to the right, the supersofts by pressing to the left most of the time.

4- When you have already chosen your tyre, slowly press B or circle three times (that should close the panel) and then press RB or R1 and then the right arrow. (That gives the instruction that you'll enter the pits) Don't skip this step, I don't know now but once I did in 2013 and my crew wasn't ready which costed me some time in the pits

2 hours ago, Merengues said:

I don't know for PC but for consoles is like this... Press B or Circle depending on your console, they the car configurations panel will appear on the lower right corner something like this (sorry I can't find the exact image, this one is from the status panel) but from there you can make the necessary changes6f36f6d614b279053e2e389ad78a69a7.jpg

If that doesn't help much, just do this.

1- Press B or Circle

2- Press the Down Arrow three times, that should take you to the "Next Tyre" option. From there you can choose among your available tyres

3- By general rule pressing the left arrow will select the next softer compound while the right arrow will select the next harder. The wet tyres can be fitted by pressing to the right, the supersofts by pressing to the left most of the time.

4- When you have already chosen your tyre, slowly press B or circle three times (that should close the panel) and then press RB or R1 and then the right arrow. (That gives the instruction that you'll enter the pits) Don't skip this step, I don't know now but once I did in 2013 and my crew wasn't ready which costed me some time in the pits

Thank You so much Bro! I get it now! ^^

You absoultely help me a lot!

Wish you enjoy the game and a nice day!