Car setups

Fishs3

Alright folks, I am having trouble with making my car faster in corners. I am doing really well with the acclimatization program and the tire management program but I can not figure out for the life of me what I need to do to make the quali program work for me. I am usually about a half second off the pace to even pass it. What can I do to the setup of my car to make it faster?

• Pit Crew
On 30/08/2016 at 5:50 PM, Fishs3 said:

Alright folks, I am having trouble with making my car faster in corners. I am doing really well with the acclimatization program and the tire management program but I can not figure out for the life of me what I need to do to make the quali program work for me. I am usually about a half second off the pace to even pass it. What can I do to the setup of my car to make it faster?

Where do you finish in quali? Do you get anywhere the times?

image.png image.pngimage.png

This sounds very odd but perhaps you are going too fast into the corners? Personally, I was trying to take too much speed into the entrance of the corner and that had the consequence of being slow out of it because mid-corner I was either correcting or still trying to slow myself down. Just try breaking a couple meters earlier and get a clean line throughout the corner. I assume since you said you do well at the track acclimatisation aspect you know the track so just try and make each corner perfect and smooth.