Safety Cars

Fishs3

• Pit Crew
On 08/09/2016 at 7:46 PM, Fishs3 said:

Has anyone else been held up from trying to catch up to the safety car from either lapped cars or cars that you are racing? I saw a video where Ben Daly was held up by Pascal in Brazil and I'm wondering if Codemasters will fix it? It has happened to me a couple times.

I have encountered a few bugs since PC patch, I keep getting told to overtake the safety car when I know I'm not allowed. Im not fast enough to lap cars lol.

image.png image.pngimage.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/14/2016 at 5:15 AM, James said:

I have encountered a few bugs since PC patch, I keep getting told to overtake the safety car when I know I'm not allowed. Im not fast enough to lap cars lol.

They fixed that, but now during the race there seems to be a gaggle of cars every 5 laps or so that are just going super slow. Also I think I have figured out my strategy for the Qual program during practice. I think I was having a hard time before because they load the car with so much fuel and I would go out heavy and tear up the tires and be screwed for the rest of the program. So I just tried going out in rich but being easy on the throttle and breaks conserving the tiresame but burning the fuel and did my fast lap on lap 3 of the program. Well it worked and I got a projected grid position of (drum roll please) P1.

• 1 month later...
On 14/9/2016 at 4:15 AM, James said:

Haven't met that, but I've met a bug where my delta while on safety car is uber-high even if barely moving, then someone passes flying next to me (already under yellow flag) but the overtake is not considered illegal, while if I pass them under the same circumstances, I get an automatic illegal overtake and have to surrender the position.

Something similar happened on the last lap of Hungaroring, Hulkenberg crashed and under the yellow flag I was passed by Rosberg but my immediate overtake was considered illegal, thus I lost the race since I had to give away the hard earned first place.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.